svm
    looting bots
    itemcloak unexamin item
    waypoints
    sain
    bigbrain
    amandas graphics
    gamepanelhud

Hey guys, i want to try out if only my game is broke trough mod or something else

My profil is from 3.5.0 and still use it with 3.6.1.

I was able to done the mechanic quests to get a working DSP. The DSP seems to work, but there are some strange issues...

To cross the Bridge, i need to hold the DSP in my hand the whole time, one time i tried to get off the island to extract and forget to put the DSP in my Hand, i blowed up on the bridge :(

but there is another thing: when zarichy is on the island, he will kill me no matter if i have the DSP in my hand or not, i need to disable the boss when i want to talk to lightkeeper.

I saw some videos of Live gameplay where they dont need top put the DSP in hand the whole time to cross the bridge.

So is it a known problem of SPT or did i break something on my end?

Will do a wipe with the 3.7.0 release and start from scratch, but want to know this before wiping :)

• Official Post

From our research we found you need to hold the DSP in your hands to cross the bridge and we coded it in SPT as such,. Is this not the case?

Do you have any videos of players on live crossing bridge without it in their hands?

Zryachiy will only become hostile if you get too close/shoot him or his followers

• My issue was that when I held the DSPT in my hands it didnt beep like it should and the mines where still active. It was as if the game didn't recognize what I was holding, which is weird and made me start this thread. But a clean install fixed the issue, and sorry for taking time away from your more important work ;)

• CWX

Closed the thread.
  • CWX

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!