STINKY Evacuation Trader Mod, And Examples Settings To NPC

• STUOKD added a new file:

• STUOKD

Changed the title of the thread from “Stinky For Evacuation Trader Mod and Vanilla, Realism, Algorithmic Level Progression Configuration Examples” to “Stinky Evacuation Trader Mod and Vanilla, Realism, Algorithmic Level Progression Configuration Examples”.
  • Screenshot
    Captured with Lightshot
    prnt.sc

I get this error after installing stinky, i even tried to uninstall and now it still gives me the luxury tarkov error preventing anything from starting up. i dk what happend but now my damn game is messed up, i guess i will have to reinstall most likely. but i am posting this here in hopes of it giving some info on what did it.

EDIT: Deleting your mods makes me able to launch the server again. odd, before installing stinky they worked fine with all my other mods. This only started happening after i installed stinky and until i removed both stinky and the other mods you made.

• https://prnt.sc/tJllLPiLdz8g

I get this error after installing stinky, i even tried to uninstall and now it still gives me the luxury tarkov error preventing anything from starting up. i dk what happend but now my damn game is messed up, i guess i will have to reinstall most likely. but i am posting this here in hopes of it giving some info on what did it.

EDIT: Deleting your mods makes me able to launch the server again. odd, before installing stinky they worked fine with all my other mods. This only started happening after i installed stinky and until i removed both stinky and the other mods you made.

Reinstalling the mods just now, and all works fine. didnt change anything edit anything about the mods or their configs nor my load order or the other mods not made by you. seems like stinky did something that fucked all the files for me.

• STUOKD

Changed the title of the thread from “Stinky Evacuation Trader Mod and Vanilla, Realism, Algorithmic Level Progression Configuration Examples” to “STINKY Evacuation Trader Mod, And Examples Settings To NPC”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!