Tactical Gear Component

• MoxoPixel added a new file:

Talk the talk ... Walk the walk

• civiciam added a new version:

• sorry for the late reply , i dont use fontaines tweaker , i just discover the issue , i use low texture quality (silent cry on poor) , if i change the setting to medium it appears the red dot , thanks for the help

• thanks for the info. i resolve the issue just be using medium quality textures , something that i still notice is that the glass around the dot is like foggy / grannular , do you notice that? i think is like the texture (png archive) used on the dot itself

if the autor made it like that, to copy the glass quality IRL , i take it as a feature the same with the issue on t7 thermals LOL

• Hey man, I'm getting spammed with this error in console whenever i toggle on the x300 flashlight :

[Exception] : NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

MultiFlare.method_4 () (at <f7f3726f1deb4e1fabfff17fea715bfa>:0)

MultiFlare.LateUpdate () (at <f7f3726f1deb4e1fabfff17fea715bfa>:0)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Class327:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

All the other new additions seem to work fine.

• when power on the x300 same error spam appear on me

2023-11-21 12:14:28.588 +09:00|0.13.5.3.26535|Error|Default|

EXCEPTION: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at MultiFlare.method_4 () [0x00027] in <f7f3726f1deb4e1fabfff17fea715bfa>:0

at MultiFlare.LateUpdate () [0x00080] in <f7f3726f1deb4e1fabfff17fea715bfa>:0

2023-11-21 12:14:28.588 +09:00|0.13.5.3.26535|Error|Default|NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

MultiFlare.method_4 () (at <f7f3726f1deb4e1fabfff17fea715bfa>:0)

MultiFlare.LateUpdate () (at <f7f3726f1deb4e1fabfff17fea715bfa>:0)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Class327:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

Please update to latest Painter release.

• New weapon flashlight and fix to previously added flashlight.
    • New AVS vest black and woodland, with combat belt.
    • New helmet with a mask on it. WTT concept design for a new boss.

F6Iqlzs.jpg

• Fixed all helmets to accept NVGs (including ATLAS NVG) and be able to use them in raid.
    • Added two DevTac Ronin helmets/masks. DevTac is now worth using in Tarkov. v2.0 - Better armor (level 4), new cosmetic skin, slot for earpiece. v2.1 - As v2.0 but with black skin, ability to mount NVG, ability to mount flashlight.
    • Fixed both silencers to not show muzzle flash.
    • Fixed so the shapeshifter mask/helmet doesn't accept masks and eyewear while equipped.
    • Added clothing to Painter (through this mod).
    • Switched to 7z archive format so file sizes can be compressed even lower. TGC is getting big!
    • Texture improvements for some items.

It has taken countless hours to bring these items in through the amazing SDK we have. I have gone through many older items and updated them to look more in line with BSG's items. But here are the new items added in this content update:

• Transparent 5.56 magazine (bullets can be seen feed and be removed for every shot)
    • AK AKademia Bastion transparent dust cover
    • Sig Sauer Tango4 1-4x24 scope
    • M700 7.62x51 15-inch threaded barrel
    • SAKO Vertical Foregrip (Dark Green)
    • Ops-Core FAST MT MODX helmet (M90)
    • New clothing: Pants M90
    • AR-15 5.56x45 200mm barrel
    • AR-15 5.56x45 180mm barrel
    • TGC Ammo Pouch
    • KAC Hard Rail Covers

• Hey bud, I just downloaded the new update, but for some reason it's giving me this error on server start up. I've tried everything I can think of so far, do you have any ideas? Last version still works perfectly. Thanks

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_props')

at TGCItems.getFilters (C:\SPT\user\mods\TacticalGearComponent\src\mod.ts:234:61)

at TGCItems.addToFilters (C:\SPT\user\mods\TacticalGearComponent\src\mod.ts:320:50)

at TGCItems.postDBLoad (C:\SPT\user\mods\TacticalGearComponent\src\mod.ts:74:61)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:72:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

at TGCItems.getFilters (C:\SPT\user\mods\TacticalGearComponent\src\mod.ts:234:61)

at TGCItems.addToFilters (C:\SPT\user\mods\TacticalGearComponent\src\mod.ts:320:50)

at TGCItems.postDBLoad (C:\SPT\user\mods\TacticalGearComponent\src\mod.ts:74:61)

at PostDBModLoader.executeMods (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:72:45)

at PostDBModLoader.onLoad (C:\snapshot\project\src\loaders\PostDBModLoader.ts:26:24)

at App.load (C:\snapshot\project\src\utils\App.ts:56:26)

• Same issue for me after updating.

• Same for me here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!