Posts by XeonWolf

Man, I'm terrible at this kind of thing, sorry about bothering you...Every time I update my mods, they crash somehow. I reinstalled all the mods, paid a little more attention this time, but still, I did something wrong...I understood what you told me about some mods being wrong, in this case, I separated the mods that were in the mods folder and those in the BepInEx folder.

Ok, this time you're getting somewhere, now you're just installing a client mod as a server mod and still using an old preset for SVM.

As for the mods, Amads graphics and hitmarker are both client mods, so you should move them to the BlepInEx folder. Same for the minimap mod.

Just to give you some visual help, you're client and server mods folders should look like this.

Server mods should go into the Mods folder on their own folder, each one. Client mods go into the BepInEx plugins folder, just the DLL file, sometimes they come with an additional containing configuration files so make sure to copy those too.

Lastly, make sure you update all the mods. most of them don't run in 3.7.1 if they are from 3.6 and they have already been updated so no excuses there.

I've found out that the red dot disappearing seem to be tied to 3 options, Nvidia DLSS, Texture setting and over 60 FOV settings.

Hope that can help you troubleshoot the problem

I thinks there's a problem with the VX-500, it shows in game as a plate carried rig, with durability and everything, but when you look in to it's .json file, it does not have any "armorZone": assigned to it, basically making it so it does not block any damage.

Is it supposed to be just a tactical rig with out plates or a plate carrier rig?