[MODDED] The game runs properly, but some modifications on SVM doesn't aply to the game.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e36d4…8Rxb6NEjNaZtUifJwDWeDNez8
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?55147…KsKUZUVxcRg975cTEB3mb1g7u
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?53430…Bs2ASbxVqeQM2prowbhGQp2r8
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Official website
    List of used mods
    Universal Ammo - SWAG + Donuts - Questing Bots - BushNoESP - Amand's Graphics - SVM - SAIN

Hi, I've updated my SPT today to the 3.7.1 version. I've intalled all my previous mods directly from here, but when I oppened the game, some modifications of the SVM didn't worked anymore. And some red messages appeared at the server window, saying that some archives are missing...If needed, I'll attach the prints from my mods and BepInex folder.

• Oh boy, where to begin, you have mods installed wrong, you extracted the mod contents directly into the mod folder and installed a client mod as a server mod, Read the server window is telling you that. As for SVM, you can't use presets from previous version as the references have changed and have been reworked. You have to create a new preset.

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “The game runs properly, but some modifications on SVM doesn't aply to the game.” to “[MODDED] The game runs properly, but some modifications on SVM doesn't aply to the game.”.
  • Just to give you some visual help, you're client and server mods folders should look like this.

Server mods should go into the Mods folder on their own folder, each one. Client mods go into the BepInEx plugins folder, just the DLL file, sometimes they come with an additional containing configuration files so make sure to copy those too.

Lastly, make sure you update all the mods. most of them don't run in 3.7.1 if they are from 3.6 and they have already been updated so no excuses there.

• Man, I'm terrible at this kind of thing, sorry about bothering you...Every time I update my mods, they crash somehow. I reinstalled all the mods, paid a little more attention this time, but still, I did something wrong...I understood what you told me about some mods being wrong, in this case, I separated the mods that were in the mods folder and those in the BepInEx folder.

• Man, I'm terrible at this kind of thing, sorry about bothering you...Every time I update my mods, they crash somehow. I reinstalled all the mods, paid a little more attention this time, but still, I did something wrong...I understood what you told me about some mods being wrong, in this case, I separated the mods that were in the mods folder and those in the BepInEx folder.

Ok, this time you're getting somewhere, now you're just installing a client mod as a server mod and still using an old preset for SVM.

As for the mods, Amads graphics and hitmarker are both client mods, so you should move them to the BlepInEx folder. Same for the minimap mod.

• Hey bro, I think that I solved the problem with SVM and the client mods. But I'm using the SAIN mod isn't working well. It's spawning at only 4 bots at the maps...They're running around, but I coudn't notice if they was doing quest and etc.

• Hey bro, I think that I solved the problem with SVM and the client mods. But I'm using the SAIN mod isn't working well. It's spawning at only 4 bots at the maps...They're running around, but I coudn't notice if they was doing quest and etc.

You'd better include what you end up with in terms of mods/plugins folder, otherwise if it stays the same as the previous pics you've dropped, you're still in mess.
    A lot of dependencies missing, no loader in SVM, etc.
    Also SAIN and Questing Bots are different mods.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• have noticed the halloween event in SVM did nothing

First of all, this is not SVM troubleshooting ticket(at least not directly, man has a lot of stuff wrong), if you have issues with it - this mod has own Support thread and Comment section, stealing post like that is prohibited.

Speaking of your issue, maybe because Halloween already in action?
    https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/SPT-…nfigs/seasonalevents.json
    You can check when Halloween starts and ends in Default AKI for example.

Event itself doesn't add much, slightly changes equipment of AI to have spooky masks and you also have Halloween lights in your Hideout. AKI occasionally can include events that resembles live ones, but 3.7.1 got released before most of Halloween events gone into action.
    SVM has nothing to do with that.
    For any responds or more detail in that regard, ask in my support thread or create your own post/ticket.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• Hey guys, sorry for don't updating the thread for a couple days...
    I've reinstalled all my mods, in the correctly way this time. I don't have any troubles anymore. Thanks for all of you that helped me a lot!
    Have a good game!

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!