KMC-Weapons
    KMC-Gear
    RaiRai's AmmoStats
    SVM
    NLE
    BushESP
    Armand's Graphics
    Armand's Hitmarkers

I keep getting this error when I try to launch the server. I have the server launcher, and launcher, both in the user folder on my desktop

• You didn't post what the error is exactly (beyond the fact that your game crashes), but if I had to guess, I would say it's the KMC mods (KMC Core, KMC Weapons, KMC Gear). All of those are way out of date and not compatible with 3.7.x at all.

• You didn't post what the error is exactly (beyond the fact that your game crashes), but if I had to guess, I would say it's the KMC mods (KMC Core, KMC Weapons, KMC Gear). All of those are way out of date and not compatible with 3.7.x at all.

It just throws the following error: "

The application had a critical error and failed to run

Exception produced: Error: Cannot inject the dependency "configServer" at position #1 of "Watermark" constructor. Reason:

ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'Aki_Data/Server/configs/'

Stacktrace:

Error: Cannot inject the dependency "configServer" at position #1 of "Watermark" constructor. Reason:

ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir 'Aki_Data/Server/configs/'

at C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:324:23

at Array.map (<anonymous>)

at C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:295:38

at InternalDependencyContainer.construct (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:297:11)

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolveRegistration (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:166:51)

at InternalDependencyContainer.resolve (C:\snapshot\project\node_modules\tsyringe\dist\cjs\dependency-container.js:109:33)

at Program.start (C:\snapshot\project\src\Program.ts:26:28)

at Object.<anonymous> (C:\snapshot\project\src\ide\ReleaseEntry.ts:12:9)

at Module._compile (pkg/prelude/bootstrap.js:1926:22)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1308:10)"

every single time I try to launch the server

• chomp

Changed the title of the thread from “Game Crashing on Startup” to “[MODDED] Game Crashing on Startup”.
  • Sounds like the server can't find a configs file it needs. Maybe a bad install of SPT? You say you installed it to your Windows User folder found on your desktop (i.e. a shortcut to the user folder)? Maybe try a new install. Create a new folder, name the new folder something like 'SPT 3.7.1' or something so you know what it is and where to find your SPT install, don't use your User folder and use the SPT-AKI Installer: SPT-AKI-INSTALLER

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!