More Checkmarks
    Realism Mod
    SWAG + DONUTS
    SAIN
    Skwizzy Looting Bots
    SERVPH's Third Person
    Visceral Bodies
    Visceral Dismemberment

After few minutes of playing into a raid, RAM usage being to increase up to 32GB causing game to crash due to lack of memory

(24GB on screen from Task Manager, but it was 32GB on Afterburner)

• I believe I have the same issue x3x3, I checked my RAM usage in the task manager on my last few raids and right before entering a raid my RAM usage would spike like crazy and a few seconds in to the raid my game would hard crash to desktop with no error messages. I could be wrong but I reckon it's ai spawning related that is causing the high RAM usage (possible memory leak due to too many trying to spawn in at the start?) and game crashes. I think I have narrowed the potential culprits to SWAG, LootingBots, QuestingBots and SERVPH's Third Person, something isn't right with all of these mods installed.

Can you try removing SERVPH's Third Person and LootingBots and do a few raids and let me know if your game works okay?

Roach

• Ok so tried to fix it and what I've done was uninstalling all mods and reinstalling them one by one to check which mod or which combination of mods may cause the problem.

I was adding mods starting with Realism -> SAIN -> Looting Bots -> SWAG -> All there smaller mods(Added them at once) (Also added other required mods with them ex. BigBrain). And i played 1 raid for at least 10 minutes after adding each mod (Game was crashing after few minutes so i decided, 10 minutes will be fine, was tracking RAM usage with MSI Afterburner, Task manager and I was also tracking server's console to see when it's adding bots and how many of them.) All the mods are with default setting, I changed only Looting compatibility into Realism config on ON.

So now i played 1 full raid almost 40 minutes on customs, didn't experience any stutter, lag or whatsoever game was really stable and mods were all working correctly, RAM usage was hitting 23GB peak.

List of mods i played this raid with:

- Better Lasers

- Algorithmic Barter Randomizer

- Algorithmic Quest Randomizer

- DrakiaXYZ Big Brain

- DrakiaXYZ Door Randomizer

- DrakiaXYZ Waypoints

- More Checkmarks

- Realism Mod

- SWAG + DONUTS

- SAIN

- Skwizzy Looting Bots

So as you may see the list is a bit shorter than the previous one (mostly because i decided that i don't really need them after all).

So i guess that one of these mods was causing a problem

- Amands Graphics

- Amands Hitmarker

- kmyuhkyuk EFTapi

- kmyuhkyuk GamePanelHUD

- SERVPH's Third Person

- Visceral Bodies

- Visceral Dismemberment

- Algorithmic Level Progression

Also worth thing to note that Algorithmic Level Progression mod was causing bots not to spawn at all on the raids (Guess it's because Realism's changes to bots)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!