Transfer loot into a container automatically

• CactusPie added a new file:

• CactusPie added a new version:

- Added support for loose loot

- Switched to a prefix patch instead of a postfix patch for a minor performance improvement

• CactusPie

Changed the title of the thread from “Ctrl+Click moves loot into a container” to “Transfer loot into a container automatically”.

Added priority container selection/sorting, for instance @loot2 will take higher priority than @loot3

If the first matching container is full, put the loot into the next matching container

Added an option to automatically merge stacks (money, ammo, etc.) when quickly transferring items to containers not marked with a loot tag

Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent items from being transferred when "Merge stacks for non-loot containers" is enabled

I'm sorry to bother you, but I've never seen a mod like this that can completely improve the quality of my gaming experience. Thank you very much for your creativity and dedication! May I ask if you will provide support for version 3.8.0 of this module? If that's the case, that's really the best!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!