The game keeps crashing 15-20 minutes into each raid.

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?77ab2…kSuxzuuuTYc2VEaffypR9bm2e
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?db581…E1w4tamefS2sB2xhwPGS6E5XQ
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?2951b…2hQ9sBQv14LQCMFoURjGchojX
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I got it from Battlestate Games, on their official site.
    List of used mods
    AAAArtemTrader
    aaaSariaShop
    aaMFACSHOP
    aBoopsQuestZoneAPI_v1.0.0.0
    Anastasia
    ArtemEquipment
    BoopsQuestAPI-1.1.1
    DewardianDev-AlgorithmicLevelProgression
    Dirtbikercj-ExpandedTaskText-1.2.3
    Evelyn
    Fontaine-FOV-Fix
    JoshMate-BetterBackpacks
    JustNUCore
    Kiki-BiggerStash
    LukewarmPudding-additionalgearblackmodule-361.0.0
    Lyconox-g36ex-1.6.1
    Lyconox-shak12ex-1.2.0
    MoreCheckmarksBackend
    Ms.Stola
    Platinum-TheBlacklist-1.3.1
    RopesContainer
    ServerValueModifier
    Skwizzy-NoDiscardLimit
    Svetlana
    SWAG
    TheLittleDrummerBoy-Fixed
    Tyr-SensibleUniversalWeaponMods
    Tyr-UniversalAmmo
    Virtual's Custom Quest Loader
    zRainbowPC-LotsOfLoot-2.1.1
    zSolarint-SAIN-ServerMod
    zzDrakiaXYZ-Waypoints

As the title says, I can't play a raid for more than 20 minutes because the game instantly crashes without any error screen or anything. Yesterday I played for about 8 hours, and there wasn't a single crash, the game was just laggy sometimes, even if it froze for a few seconds it didn't crash. But now, no matter the map I play, my framerate can be perfect and it would still crash randomly, the most annoying part is that whenever it crashes the raid doesn't save of course, so I lose a full backpack of loot, and neither do the quests save. Is it a mod which causes the crash? Because yesterday I had the same mods with the exception of a few plugins I installed today, so maybe that's the problem?

• I tried it, the crashes are still there. I don't think it's because of my CPU either, it's an i9 13900K. I think that's pretty good, right? Oh, I've also checked the temperatures of both the CPU and GPU while game is running, and they're staying low.

• I tried it, the crashes are still there. I don't think it's because of my CPU either, it's an i9 13900K. I think that's pretty good, right? Oh, I've also checked the temperatures of both the CPU and GPU while game is running, and they're staying low.

have noticed that with new version, cpu and gpu not being pushed very hard. gpu very cool for gaming around 50 degrees

• Your log is filled with over 20 out of memory errors:

if it used to work but now doesn't i suspect its a mod not releasing memory its using. Try removing mods you've added recently and see if it helps.

Alright, so I noticed something red in my server after I boot it up, I needed to change the config file for it to remove something. I've also removed a defective mod that seemed to be interfering with some other mod which I preferred using. Thanks for the help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!