No ID with ................ Found

• Firstly, I know I'm using a lot of mods but they have been carefully selected and maintained so I know which mods are suitable and up-to-date and as of writing this my game works very well but obviously with a couple of small niggles or else I wouldn't be making this thread.

My issues began to show when updating my game version to 1.3.0, the first problem I had was I wasn't able to load in to a raid and when I could it wouldn't allow me to extract, the next issue was my server would constantly spam error messages which I then checked on the support page to see if anyone else had already posted a thread and luckily someone had already shared it. All I needed to do was delete 2 files and restart my server, that issue was resolved for now.

Next, I placed my active profile in to another folder and did a complete fresh install of everything including mods which I think was the right thing to do until I started getting the messages in the server window.

I have attached a picture below of my next issue which seems to be something to do with items in-game not being found, is this serious or have I missed something here? I only managed to screenshot 1 picture unfortunately and the messages continue when ever I inspect or search items in my inventory and in a raid.

Roach

• I wouldn't think you'll get much of a help with that huge mod list, this is not something someone could repro properly.

there is one repeatable error that goes in client with `Object reference is not an instance` blah-blah with that parent ID
    5447bedf4bdc2d87278b4568 which stands for grenade launcher class IIRC that has any relation to this: 6b271382195647a2a6195ae3f04704d8

So i would start looking for mod that add sort of GL and see if it's ok/up-to-date/remove it for a test.

Item with id [Nade] has not been found in FlatItemsToTree

Maybe this debug message will give you a hint.

I'd look for it in Profile and would try to remove 2nd id, see if it can be helped.

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• I wouldn't think you'll get much of a help with that huge mod list, this is not something someone could repro properly.

there is one repeatable error that goes in client with `Object reference is not an instance` blah-blah with that parent ID
    5447bedf4bdc2d87278b4568 which stands for grenade launcher class IIRC that has any relation to this: 6b271382195647a2a6195ae3f04704d8

So i would start looking for mod that add sort of GL and see if it's ok/up-to-date/remove it for a test.

Item with id [Nade] has not been found in FlatItemsToTree

Maybe this debug message will give you a hint.

I'd look for it in Profile and would try to remove 2nd id, see if it can be helped.

Appreciate the response mate I had a look at the ID in my profile, I CTRL+F'd and copied the ID but it doesn't exist in there but I do have an idea of which mod is causing the error, I think it's the SCAV Cat Trader Mod as that has a GL and ammo in its inventory.

(I'll give this a test and update with details.)

Roach

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!