Raid Overhaul

• Is it only those two? I do have a bug fix for blackout going in the next update which should mitigate that problem. Hopefully lmao

I am not sure. I've run labs twice and both times I have been locked out by the door that leads to the room containing red and violet. I don't know if that door just works differently or maybe the door has to be unlocked/open already? To reiterate, I am not referring to violet door and red door, but the entrance to the room that contains both of them. Might want to try getting into that room to see if red and violet are unopenable as well.

If I run labs again and get a blackout, I will check Black to see if that is unopenable.

• I haven't run into that but I'll do some more stress testing on the malfunction event and make sure I didn't miss something.

I also had this just now at the beginning of a Customs raid. Not sure if the two are related. It actually inserted above the donuts line, as in, the donuts line was there first:

[Exception] : IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

DJsRaidOverhaul.Controllers.DoorController.PowerOn () (at <8c5d6d9ca29445ac809b8d2a14bed5fc>:0)

DJsRaidOverhaul.Helpers.Weighting.DoRandomEvent (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] weighting) (at <8c5d6d9ca29445ac809b8d2a14bed5fc>:0)

DJsRaidOverhaul.Controllers.DoorController+<DoorEvents>d__9.MoveNext () (at <8c5d6d9ca29445ac809b8d2a14bed5fc>:0)

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <ca21460feb9c47d0ac337b9893474cc6>:0)

UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)

Class327:UnityEngine.ILogHandler.LogException(Exception, Object)

UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

[Log] : Donuts Random Selected Preset: live-like-alt-3

• Is it only those two? I do have a bug fix for blackout going in the next update which should mitigate that problem. Hopefully lmao

Alright, so I would assume it is all of them. I was able to have myself inside red during the blackout. I waited the ten minutes and it WOULD NOT open regularly, same as the door into both red and violet. I was, however, able to breach out of both doors.

• DJLang

Changed the title of the thread from “DJs Raid Overhaul” to “Raid Overhaul”.
  • DJLang added a new version:

Removed Req Slips from the secure container quests to unbreak them.

Added in a catch for adding the presets to the assort. If there is an error loading a preset it will just give a warning in the server and skip it so the server won't be stuck on loading/the assort will still populate.

Hotfix Changelog

• Added Req Slips back into Quests
    • Fixed the Wallet loot errors
    • Reverted the req slips and forms back into info items but retained the stack sizes and background color stuff. Just for easier compatibility

Big thanks to BlackDeathGER, Arvannis and Nick on discord for helping me track it down animebuttmove

I hope that's really all the fixes I need for now lmao, back to the void  animefingerdancing

Changelog

• Removed malfs from famas and l85 to fix animation lock issues.
    • Added a second boss json for Legion so you can now disable all custom items minus his facemask, the custom secure containers/armbands (since they are quest requirements/rewards) and req slips + forms since the shop relies on them.
    • Separated adding any item to special slots from the pocket changes so you can disable/enable each individually. It's now its own config option.
    • Added in a patch to make it so the item grids don't appear when an item is in your special slots. Ie backpacks, rigs. If it isn't searched the search prompt will still be there but it will all disappear once the grids are searched.
    • Added req slips to both wallets since they are currency for all intents and purposes.
    • Changed realism templates to fit into fontaines new format. No need to manually change presets anymore.

Back to the void  animefingerdancing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!