SPTQuestingBots
    Looting Bots
    AlgorithmicLevelProgression
    ServerValueModifier
    NoDiscardLimit
    SAIN
    Waypoints
    Bigbrain

Randomly, upon launching the game, my quests have been uncompleted? All the checks and progress such as kill Scavs on X map, locate X/Y/Z, are automatically completed if I've done them before and I can receive the rewards and EXP again. If the quest requires turning ANY items in, they are forgotten. This includes quest items (Bronze Pocketwatch, Chemical Case, Secure Folders, etc) but also barter items such as GPU's for Farming - Part 3, Cigarettes for Bad Habits, or guns for Gunsmith quests. It's... not a huge deal, I guess, but it's really annoying and I have no idea what causes it, especially since it's not a consistent or recreateable error.

EDIT: It has now happened four times after completing Chemical - Part 2, and then doing another raid.

I always wait for profile changes to be saved in the server CMD before I close tarkov, then once more before I close the server itself. I haven't used any mods or SVM to change anything besides the boss spawn rates.

Hopefully someone can figure out what's up and can help me fix it :)

• Update: Just had this bug occur right after completing a raid, managed to catch the error in the server CMD.

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'conditions')

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'conditions')

at QuestHelper.getQuestReadyForProfile (C:\snapshot\project\src\helpers\QuestHelper.ts:376:38)

at QuestController.acceptRepeatableQuest (C:\snapshot\project\src\controllers\QuestController.ts:374:53)

at QuestCallbacks.acceptQuest (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\QuestCallbacks.ts:47:41)

at QuestItemEventRouter.handleItemEvent (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\item_events\QuestItemEventRouter.ts:41:44)

at ItemEventRouter.handleEvents (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\ItemEventRouter.ts:42:38)

at ItemEventCallbacks.handleEvents (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\ItemEventCallbacks.ts:26:52)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\ItemEventStaticRouter.ts:17:52)

at ItemEventStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:50:63)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:79:62)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:44:30)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!