Never Lose Equipments

• I attempted to get the error code, but it never showed up, so i resorted to uninstalling all of the mods, and then I tried eft without all of my mods and the after death extraction worked? I'm going to re install all of the mods (four of them) and see if that fixes the problem, and if not I'll come back here if I can manage to get the scripts...

• Here you go, same issue occurred where I could not get to the lobby

Port 6969 is already in use, check if the server is already running

Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use 127.0.0.1:6969

at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (node:net:1740:16)

at listenInCluster (node:net:1788:12)

at doListen (node:net:1937:7)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

at Server.setupListenHandle [as _listen2] (node:net:1740:16)

at listenInCluster (node:net:1788:12)

at doListen (node:net:1937:7)

at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

• Okay, Sorry about that first one, HERE is the actual error code

NLE active

PMC DIED!!!

RESTORING INITIAL EQUIPPMENT!!!

KEEPING SECURED CONTAINER!!!

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_id')

at NLE.keepSecuredContainer (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:231:105)

at NLE.performPostRaidActionsWhenDead (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:210:18)

at NLE.savePmcProgress (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:175:35)

at NLE.savePostRaidProgress (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:124:18)

at InraidCallbacks.saveProgress (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\InraidCallbacks.ts:44:31)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.ts:20:53)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:51:61)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:72:62)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:44:30)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:145:38)

at NLE.keepSecuredContainer (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:231:105)

at NLE.performPostRaidActionsWhenDead (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:210:18)

at NLE.savePmcProgress (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:175:35)

at NLE.savePostRaidProgress (C:\SPT\user\mods\revingly-nle-6.0.3\src\NLE.js:124:18)

at InraidCallbacks.saveProgress (C:\snapshot\project\src\callbacks\InraidCallbacks.ts:44:31)

at RouteAction.action (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\static\InraidStaticRouter.ts:20:53)

at InraidStaticRouter.handleStatic (C:\snapshot\project\src\di\Router.ts:51:61)

at HttpRouter.handleRoute (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:72:62)

at HttpRouter.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\routers\HttpRouter.ts:44:30)

at AkiHttpListener.getResponse (C:\snapshot\project\src\servers\http\AkiHttpListener.ts:145:38)

• I get the type error can't read properties error, the game gets stuck after dying, and I can't get back to the main menu. I have to close out the game entirely to play another round.

• I get the type error can't read properties error, the game gets stuck after dying, and I can't get back to the main menu. I have to close out the game entirely to play another round.

Its awful ain't it? I've pretty much given up, I am playing and loosing my kits because it's a little bit more streamlined... I hope it gets fixed soon though!

• Revingly added a new version:

• Disabled the "keepSecuredContainer" until I find the bug.
      • Your secure container should reset back to before the raid and without the items you put inside it during the raid in case your die

Thanks, I'll see if it works for me, I appreciate it!

• With the latest SptAKI (3.7.3) following error occurs after exiting a raid as a pmc.
    NLE version 6.0.4
    Game is stuck afterwards with a black screen.

• I seem to be having the same issue again with the newest updates but only on certain maps. Happened on shoreline consistently (only tried two extracts) admin and the hole in the wall. But didn't happen on the hermetic door on reserve. I'm gonna do more testing, I'm not sure if I have a conflicting mod somewhere.

• With the latest SptAKI (3.7.3) following error occurs after exiting a raid as a pmc.
    NLE version 6.0.4
    Game is stuck afterwards with a black screen.

Same error here in the 3.7.4.

That man is beset at all quarters by traitors, mutants and fiends is self-evident. But in truth none of these evils shall be our undoing.

When the end comes it will be not at the hand of any mortal being of this or any other realm: death will come at the hands of the ancients, those who determined our fate aeons before we stood erect upon the holy ground of Terra and gazed up into the starry night.

• Added new configurable features:
      • backupProfileBeforeSave: true/false => This option will create a backup file of your profile after every raid (whether you character die or live and it will overwrite the previous backup file); The backupfile will be in the profiles folder as well next to your character's profile; It's one way to prevent broken profile if something went wrong.

• noSaveOnPMCDeath and noSaveOnScavDeath : true/false => Added by suggestion from MaxQba; means that nothing changes in the profile when a pmc/scav die! the stats for the player will not change anymore so you can't level up your character if they die in raid and anything you put in the secure container will be removed also! Also the health will not be updated so you have to heal your character in the profile menu! (These options are set to `false` by default)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!