Revingly added a new file:
- This mod allows you to keep all your equipped items after your death. Nothing is removed.
- disableThisMod: true/false => as the name indicate, if you want to go full YOLO then set this value to true
- restoreInitialKit: true/false => when you die you get back everything you had before entering the raid
- [currently disabled] keepSecuredContainer: true/false => Only matters when "restoreInitialKit" is true. When false your Secured Container also gets reset to its inital State. If true you keep all your items you put in the Secured Container during a raid. Warning can be abused for item duplicating if you put something you brought into raid into your secured Container and then die you have it in your inventory and the secured container.
- enableFoundInRaid: true/false => If you really want to make things even easier, you can set the "enableFoundInRaid" to true to keep all the items you found during your raid as FIR after your death so you don't have to rat your way to the extract when you have that quest item. Has no affect when "restoreInitialKit" is true.
When you die as a PMC you should see this line appear in your server terminal if you wanna verify that the mod works:
How to install:
- extract zip file
- move it to user/mods folder
Work in progress:
- Add option to recover the items from scav if you die (This probably require modding the game as well so I'm probably not gonna do it because it will take too much time)