Configureable Inventories

• Harmer added a new file:

• Harmer added a new version:

IF YOU ARE UPDATING YOUR CONFIG WILL BE RESET. PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE ITEMS YOU HAVE MANUALLY CHANGED BEFORE REPLACING THE FILES.

Rigs & Cases!

Editing the rigs will be rough but I hope I've made it as clear as possible, if you need any help feel free to comment or contact me in the Discord.
    Cases have also been added, about doubled in size.

Plate Carriers are here!

• Changed the config folder quite a bit.
      • Split the config into multiple files per type of inventory (Backpacks, Cases, etc...)
      • All of the configs are now .jsonc for better readability.

Hopefully all of the layouts are correct, if they are not please let me know ASAP!

• Fixed an issue with slots added by bigger layouts being unusable.
    • Fixed an issue when removing grids with no layout would make a little notch appear.

If you are updating please make sure to backup your configs and edit the new ones!

QOL Update

• Added a separate config file "inventoriesEnabled.jsonc" to choose which inventories my mod will change.

If you are updating from a previous version, the inventories configs have not been changed and do not have to be replaced.

Forgot to add the new backpack config file for the new backpacks, woops! Should be good to go now.

I apologize for the delay on the new backpacks fix, please stop breaking the website ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!