[MODDED] random error (An hour ago everything was fine)

• Server version
    Game client version
    0.13.5.3-26535
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e7e67…pCZ55pzaQaNkX86yQPndjHRpE
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?477c5…WqXr8DtD7eHBcrN3Jzod8MAAo
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?69422…hSA5paN8pTS9oijuXRSJ8f9gP
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    in off.shop
    List of used mods
    BarlogM-Andern
    better_thermals
    Chief-SilencerPropMod
    choccy-striker-1.0.1
    IgorTrader
    IhanaMies-LootValueBackend
    jenwalter-LootRandomiser
    KawaiiWeaponMods
    LordNoodal-dudsrounds-1.0.3
    MaidTraiders
    Priscilu
    ProfileEditorHelper
    Virtual's Custom Quest Loader

• volkmanS

Changed the title of the thread from “random error” to “random error (An hour ago everything was fine)”.
  • Kippa

Changed the title of the thread from “random error (An hour ago everything was fine)” to “[MODDED] random error (An hour ago everything was fine)”.
  • Hello volkmanS,

Okay so I've had a little look at your files and I believe the TypeError message you see is happening because of the Game Panel HUD mod you have installed.

I would like you to try doing one or either of these methods:

1) Remove all contents of Game Panel HUD mod from your installation eg. BepInEx/plugins & BepInEx>config and then restart your game.

2) Remove all contents of Game Panel HUD mod and reinstall the mod from scratch making sure you have the correct version selected and it goes in the correct locations, then restart your game.

Please report back after doing this, thank you.

Roach

• Sorry I forgot to add:

I see you are using Priscilu, ServerValueModifier (SVM) and Virtual's Custom Quest Loader (VCQL), IgorTrader and MaidTraders mods and I see errors from these in the logs you have provided. Please double check that these mods are updated and don't conflict with each other, you can find this information on their respective mod pages. If for what ever reason you don't find it, I'd remove them from your mod list for the time being and anything in your stash or on your PMC from those traders and see if your game works properly.

Please update as soon as you can, thanks.

Roach

Edited once, last by Kippa ().

• In general: i did the following: i deleted the GamePanelHUD mod and all the mods associated with this mod, and also delete Priscilu, SVM, VCQL, Igor and Maid-traders. As a result: An error (possible the same) and the game doesnt start

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!