Boss Notifier

• Mattdokn added a new file:

• Mattdokn added a new version:

• Config options:
      • Show Bosses KeyCode (default O) Shows bosses that will be spawned in raid. Useful if you missed the notifications at the start of the raid.
      • Show Bosses on Raid Start: If this is disabled you'll no longer get a list of notifications at the start of the raid.
    • Boss names are now much more user friendly.
    • Now ignoring Marksman "boss", these were spawns marked as bosses that were really just the invincible snipers that keep players in map bounds.
    • Less smelly code (still a little funky :/ )
    • Now packaging plugin in an easier to install format, just drag the folder into your SPT install and you're good to go!

• Added new config option Intel Center Level Requirement
      • I recommend setting this to 1-3 if you feel that the mod feels a bit cheaty early game.

• Added ability to see the location bosses spawn at.
      • Can be locked being Intel Center Level or completely disabled.
    • Changed method of getting input state thanks to DrakiaXYZ! Can now press other keys and still activate the notifications.

• Fixed issue occurring when Cultists would spawn in.
      • No longer falsely reporting they spawn during the daytime.
      • No more (An attempt was made to transition a task to a final state when it had already completed.)
    • Added support for bosses spawning in multiple locations.
    • Now correctly reporting boss locations instead of where they may spawn. :L
    • Fixed grammar when addressing group events.

I'm sorry for updating so frequently hummm

I'll try and chill from here on out trustme

• Compatibility with DayTimeCultists.
    • Now respecting ShowBossLocation setting
    • Ability to change settings mid raid.
    • Changed how zones are displayed, when an unmapped zone is encountered it now displays a slightly more friendly name.
    • Added grace period to showing notifs on raid start, will wait a couple seconds that way you can be fully in the raid before sending them.
  • When trying to boot to the beacon, sometimes even to the factory one, it gives an error.

ERROR - (an attempt was made to bring the task to the final state when it was already completed.)

-I tried on both Scav and pmc, nothing changes, the game doesn't start

-The list of mods at the moment, only BossNotifier has been removed

-The lighthouse does not work completely, the factory is working from time to time

I lied here's a new update! :D

- Compatibility with GamePanelHUD

- Changed the way unmapped zones are translated to readable names.

- Fixed issue with scav runs showing player as having level 0 intel center.

• Added Kollontay detection, no more sneaky breeki surprises from him. (He jumpscared me 😢)
    • Added some debug stuff to make it easier to diagnose some stuff and things.

• Added new feature to notify player's when a boss spawns near them.
    • Updated messages to feel like they fit into the game a bit better.
    • Compatibility with the boss Legion from Raid Overhaul!!! #1
    • Hopefully made the config options a little less confusing.
    • Added some debugging logs to help find possible issues in the future #2

Quick bugfix for Detection feature not respecting intel center level.

The Detection feature tells you when a boss has *physically* spawned in your raid. This is different to the normal notifier feature that only tells you where they *will* spawn. I know this isn't clear in the mod description that'll be worked on next.

Updated for 3.9.X!

• Changed debug messages into info, that way they show in console by default. (Use this to see if the mod is working properly when you think there's an issue!)

<3

• For somebody, that plays on little older versions like 3.8.3. you could actually met with problem, where your game will infinitely download. To fix this download 1.3.3. version of this mod, cause newer versions were adapted to 3.8.0. Or just upgrade your version, but I am not sure if it will crash your safe/ Do it on your own risk

• For somebody, that plays on little older versions like 3.8.3. you could actually met with problem, where your game will infinitely download. To fix this download 1.3.3. version of this mod, cause newer versions were adapted to 3.8.0. Or just upgrade your version, but I am not sure if it will crash your safe/ Do it on your own risk

You can use version 1.4.1 with spt 3.8.0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!