Weird bug where I can't do anything (open menus, extract, my character makes no noise)

• Server version
    Game client version
    Client log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e4dac…nSRm17RrSbEk9DwKNKciGFpLN
    BepInEx log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?ee36e…kn23QRNp2BsJRMFybhT1qrvKF
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?033f0…Pdrn6MwW1i8r8262DAk7UMPEH
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    I purchased the game from their website.
    List of used mods
    DanW-SPTQuestingBots
    DrakiaXYZ-BigBrain-0.3.2_3.7.3
    DrakiaXYZ-Waypoints-1.3.4_3.7.3
    MoreCheckmarks-1.5.9-for-3.7.1-26535
    Realism-Mod-v0.14.12-SPT-v3.7.6
    SAIN.2.1.8.for.3.7.4
    Skwizzy-LootingBots-1.2.1

I had just healed and when I went to get my weapon out, it vanished, after that, my character stopped making noise and I could not longer open any menus nor could I extract. The AI also seems that it could not see me and objects were not loading in (eg. tables, beds, chairs, etc) as if my player character was not following the camera (which could explain character audio loss as it was being seen in some other part of the area)

Not sure if its a mod problem or if its a glitch with the game, but any ideas (or fixes) or ways to prevent that would be nice.

Video if that helps.

P.S. I am new to SPT (started playing yesterday) if that, in any way, shape or form makes some difference.

Stink Man Living In A Van, Down By The River!

• ChungusBeefMan hey man, I had this issue last week and I believe it was QuestingBots, LootingBots and SAIN.

What I would recommend you to do is completely remove these mods from your SPT and reinstall them as it says on SAIN's mod page. If this doesn't work feel free to reply back to me and we will go from there. BigBrain and Waypoints may need to be removed and reinstalled again if removing the others first doesn't work.

Roach

• I have uninstalled and reinstalled those first three mods, I will be back if it messes up again, hopefully it won't though.

Stink Man Living In A Van, Down By The River!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!