Epic's All in One

• EpicRangeTime added a new file:

• ERTime added a new version:

- Fixed RISIII handguards slots being broken in the modding menu

- Fixed Geissele MK4 4.7" handguards accepting the incorrect foregrips

Thanks again guys for the feedback!

• It's not you, I am getting the exact same error when i install the 1.1.0 update

Don't know if its on my end but it seems there is a Type error with the mod.ts, error goes away when i uninstall the mod, you probably already know by now but hey, :)

- Added MK47s in 5.45 and 9x39

- Added a close analog to the Century arms Draco

- Added the Saiga arms SGL31 and MK Ver. 030

Enjoy 3.8.0 guys!

• EpicRangeTime

Changed the title of the thread from “Epic's Weapon Pack” to “Epic's All in One”.
  • EpicRangeTime added a new version:

• Hey hey, I am aware you guys don't support editing .jsons and I am fully aware of the risks, but I just wanted to report a potential fix for compatibility with FOV Fix and the ATACR 4-16, due to the way the .json is written FOV Fix will get stuck on the 10x step of magnification. I'll list my fix below, hopefully this isn't stepping out of line. I will also report to FOV Fix's author. I have been patching up small issues like this in my install for a while so hopefully this isn't too incoherent. If this is something you have no interest in, feel free to delete or ignore.

In SPT 3.8.x\user\mods\EpicRangeTime-Weapons\db\Items\Scopes there is a line representing zoom levels, it lists 4, 10, and 16. Delete the line containing the 10 to open up the full magnification of the scope for use with FOV Fix. I'll list the relevant lines below.

Before:

"Prefab": {

"path": "Mods/SCOPES/nf4-16f1.bundle",

"rcid": ""

},

"Weight": 0.850,

"ModesCount": [

],

"Zooms": [

[

]

],

After:

"Prefab": {

"path": "Mods/SCOPES/nf4-16f1.bundle",

"rcid": ""

},

"Weight": 0.850,

"ModesCount": [

],

"Zooms": [

[

]

],

Edit: This applies to all scopes with multiple magnification stages, just tested and deleting all magnifications but min and max have fixed all the scopes in regards to FOV Fix variable zoom. I also removed the extra sensitivity stages on the relevant scopes just in case they might cause issues.

Thank you for all your hard work bringing the best items available in the game to us!

• Alright so at least to my knowledge the only thing the zooms block changes is the displayed zooms in the inspect window. If that works for you, send it, but I won't be implementing it in the mod just for the fact that FOV fix seems to be built entirely off of the stricture that almost all of the scopes in the game have 2 zooms and that's it. It works fine outside of FOV fix and if you got it to work great with it, then cool. What I would recommend doing is making some fixes and publish a mod that is labeled more or less a patch for FOV fix to work with this mod. You would just have to make sure the file structure is set up correctly so people can just drag and drop it into their mods folder.

The only reason I don't just implement these changes myself is because that would display the zoom levels available incorrectly in the inspect window and I don't want to break that.

I really appreciate the report though, these are the kind of things I need to hear so I can talk to fontaine and we can figure something out.

• Absolutely man, glad to help in any way I can. Absolutely understand not implementing it, I would never expect a mod dev to go to exhaustive lengths to serve my tangled mess of mods but figured a report couldn't hurt.

I may indeed look into building a small compatibility patch at some point as long as you guys are both okay with it. I'll absolutely reach out for some pointers if that's something you're cool with as well, thank you for that offer!

As for the zoom levels that is exactly the case. Love the variable zoom feature but the unfortunate part is that FOV Fix currently breaks focal planes for scopes and I wouldn't even know where to begin to attempt to remedy that. Meant to clarify I am still on a 3.8.0 install so maybe my report is unnecessary as that's quite old at this point.

If the issue is still around in whatever iteration of 3.9.x I eventually install I'll definitely get to work on a patch mod.

Thanks for the reply man, keep up the incredible work!

• Download the latest nightly build, I don't have it updated for releases because I don't want to release another version just for 3.9 without more content.

For some reason 1.4.0 release does not work for me for 3.9.2(

I changed in package.json "akiVersion" to "sptVersion": "3.9.*" (looked it up in other mods, apparently it's sptVersion now), but I get the error:

My knowledge does not get me further) Halp, please)

• EpicRangeTime added a new version:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!