Collectables: Pokémon Cards

• Krackasourus added a new file:

• For some reason I am not able to put the cards into the binder. It says its not compatible but I have a Charmeleon Binder and bought the R Cards the Charmeleon ones. and it wont let me put them inside.

• Yeah the other binder, worked. Sorry to waste your time. I was just broke and didn't want to spend the money on it. :D Thank you for responding so quickly <3  

EDIT: I get it only certain cards go in certain binders!

• Oh, I will! I will totally enjoy!!! Just with you added some Holo-Graphics or rares like you did on the anime ones. Maybe an idea.

EDIT: Thank you so much for this mod!! <3

• Krackasourus

Changed the title of the thread from “Collectables: Pokemon Cards” to “Collectables: Pokémon Cards”.
  • Krackasourus added a new version:

Major update:

• This update converts all item IDs to mongoIDs.
    • Changed some internal logic to support multiple map and multiple containers for loot spawns.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where certain maps wouldn't load.
    • Fixed an issue when the magazine preset window wouldn't load.

A thank you to DrakiaXYZ for allowing the use of his code for fixing the profiles IDs so no one has to wipe their collection!

• I can get a clip of it if you wanted hard evidence. But haven't seen it reported or mentioned in here or comment section.

It seems there's a chance for guaranteed quest items that spawn in containers to be replaced with a card instead.

E.G. Machinery Key in the Yellow Jacket in three stories

Buddies informed me, but wasn't there/playing to confirm. It doesn't appear to happen consistently.

Will mention I do have QB installed, and considered AI PMC took it and swapped it with a card they spawned with if they had the quest.

However I ran 3 back-to-back Solo raids rushing to dorms each time. First two raids it spawned key as expected (I had furthest spawns on other side of fence in middle), 3rd raid I spawned between Old Gas and dorms and was first there, but unfortunately jacket had a Charmander card instead.

Current personal sample size is too small to determine a percentage, but it can happen.

Will turn off spawning in containers in config for now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!