codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?7be2c…QNceJJSPKz37qiz6jNiaFuVNn
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?13097…Vb5Vr2rbV7F2WKgjZbmwvehVQ
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    this website
    List of used mods
    multiply all, painter, aio trader (disabled), doorbreacher, kentoze all ammo, likely yet another keep equipment mod, penalties removed, perfect repair, BlackCore, SVM, Featherlight

I could use help i cant get enemies to spawn

It just spits this out when i load into raid-

Client/game/bot/generate

UnhandledPromiseRejection: This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). The promise rejected with the reason "#<Object>".

• I have been getting the same error. Here is my current list of MODs installed just in case you have anything similar.

When I make a new profile, it works perfectly fine for a few raids. Then, it will come up with the same line error.

• Official Post

OP needs to update the links for the logs. They didn't upload the right ones. Please read the submission guide again and follow to where the logs are supposed to be located. You just uploaded the server logs 3 times.

• Same errors in the server window as well.

Originally I only had a couple QoL mods and some new traders, but no AI was spawning. Read some things, saw some suggestions, so I tried SAIN+dependencies and SWAG+Donuts, but that seemed to never spawn scavs for me.

I tested some profile settings for SVM, in case that was the cause,a nd though I think the "Player Scav" and "Scav and Bosses" sections" tend to break things, even a brand new profile with brand new settings still had the issue.

Someone suggested today that I get rid of SWAG+Donuts and use Questing Bots instead. This fixed the issue for me temporarily, then I rebooted my system and I'm right back to square one.

Only fix seems to be to create a brand-new profile, but who wants to do that every couple hours.

I'll fiddle a bit more tonight, but I'm getting closer and closer to giving up on Scavs being a thing and just using the Skipper mod for quests that require killing them.

• There is only one know solution for me...

Is Reinstalling SPT, because something propably got corrupted and its usualy caused by mods that are interrupting each other
    :(

• I had this issue as well what fixed it for me was reverting to 3.9.3

Something in 3.9.4 messed up bot generation from what HB_ said sounds like its when the game generates bots above level 70-ish cause I'm level 53 but have SVM set to generate 40 levels below and 30 above, Worst part is this happened to me while doing Peacekeeping mission. Oof.

Anyway just extract the 3.9.3 zip into your folder and overwrite the changes from 3.9.4, thats what I did and it worked. Waiting for either Swag or SPT itself to update before I update anything else, cause something is broken

• So it appears they disabled access to the old release. *sigh*

Yea, Unfortunately. I still have the Zip tho I can send it to you over discord or something if you want. In the future I recommend holding on to the zips for awhile when you update tho, and be aware that the devs don't offer support for older versions.

• Yea, Unfortunately. I still have the Zip tho I can send it to you over discord or something if you want. In the future I recommend holding on to the zips for awhile when you update tho, and be aware that the devs don't offer support for older versions.

We don't support sending files.

If you don't want to change your level to be lower then you can install the Temporary Fixes mod.

• chomp

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!