Battlestate Games Launcher
    List of used mods
    Coremod
    All Missing Keys
    Fin-AI Tweaks
    Squad Weapon Sounds
    Sell To Flea Market
    Advanced Bot Loadouts

Most of the items fence sells get unexamined for some reason, for example i restart the game to refresh fence's inventory however, most of the items he sells get unexamined for some reason, even if they're in my inventory.

• This happens to me as well, with no mods at all installed. I assume you are restarting the server as well? I usually wait for one more "saved profiles" before closing the server, otherwise it may have pending profile updates that don't get saved. I find this happens mostly when I don't wait for that extra save.

• I'm having a similar issue were any loot in raid is unexaminable, when I right-click on any item I get a notification in the bottom-right telling me "you cannot inspect or use this item whilst examining". It only started happening in the last couple of hours and I haven't messed with any of my mods, very strange indeed :/

Roach

• This happens to me as well, with no mods at all installed. I assume you are restarting the server as well? I usually wait for one more "saved profiles" before closing the server, otherwise it may have pending profile updates that don't get saved. I find this happens mostly when I don't wait for that extra save.

Yup I restart the server every time I want to refresh fence otherwise he doesn't refresh.

• Yeah, try waiting an extra minute for another save before you close the server, and see if that helps.

Doesn't work, i've examined items sometimes before playing multiple back to back games and when i restart they're unexamined.

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!