Realistic Combat Overhaul (Preset for SAIN)

• Tritantrfl7 added a new file:

• Tritantrfl7

Changed the title of the thread from “Realistic Combat Overhaul (Preset for SAIN)” to “Realistic Combat Overhaul (v1.0) (Preset for SAIN)”.
  • Tritantrfl7 added a new version:

Apologies for the strange format for downloading, I'm fairly new to github. Easier to install now. Version number will now match SAIN's current release.

• Tritantrfl7

Changed the title of the thread from “Realistic Combat Overhaul (v1.0) (Preset for SAIN)” to “Realistic Combat Overhaul (v1.1) (Preset for SAIN)”.

• Found an issue where bot reaction time was double dipping That's Lit (I forgot to revert some changes from the last release).
    • Widened peripheral FOV of AI, but decreased the speed that they can spot you at the edge of those peripherals (you should stop seeing bots walk right past you as often).
    • Poses matter less as long as your actual body is concealed better. Before, if you were standing (even behind cover or in shadow) the AI's logic prioritized your pose over what was actually concealing you.
    • AI should stop 360 no-scoping, but if you guys feel like they're still too reactive I can tweak it further.
  • Tritantrfl7

Changed the title of the thread from “Realistic Combat Overhaul (v1.1) (Preset for SAIN)” to “Realistic Combat Overhaul (Preset for SAIN)”.

• Increased reaction times for AI (if they're still too difficult or easy, adjust the modifiers in the "difficulty," and "look" tabs of SAIN.
    • Performance mode should be on by default now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!