• BigTastyNugz added a new file:

• BigTastyNugz added a new version:

SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT DOWNLOAD 0.0.1 THE QUESTS DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT REWARDS, DO NOT UPDATE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A QUEST ACCEPTED FROM THIS TRADER!

- Sorted The Issue Of The Rewards On Quests -

- If You Feel These Need Re-balancing Just Comment -

• Hey, whenever i add your mod, QuestingBots bugs out, i get stuck at generating PMCS. It gets stuck at 0%, if i remove your mod, it works fine. I tried it many times, most of the times it showed no error apart from one time it said: " Obligatory slot "mod_gas_block" in CCG_AR_SHORT_BARREL mod_barrel was empty in pmcusec, the weapon weapon_colt_m4a1:556x45 was generated incorrectly" .
    I trial and error all of my mods and only yours causes this.

Edited once, last by UnTaLk ().

• Hey, whenever i add your mod, QuestingBots bugs out, i get stuck at generating PMCS. It gets stuck at 0%, if i remove your mod, it works fine. I tried it many times, most of the times it showed no error apart from one time it said: " Obligatory slot "mod_gas_block" in CCG_AR_SHORT_BARREL mod_barrel was empty in pmcusec, the weapon weapon_colt_m4a1:556x45 was generated incorrectly" .
    I trial and error all of my mods and only yours causes this.

Same happened to me with this mod

• unsure what will be causing this but i will look into it, what mods are you using? i have no item called CCG_AR_SHORT_BARREL in my files so will have to find what is causing it

That item error might have been something else, as it only happened once, but the infinite loading when generating pmcs happens every single time, and thay i am sure it is only with your mod installed. Hope you can find a fix 🙏🏻

• That item error might have been something else, as it only happened once, but the infinite loading when generating pmcs happens every single time, and thay i am sure it is only with your mod installed. Hope you can find a fix 🙏🏻

Yeah, I thought it was other things too, even CWX because an error it threw but it seems like its nothing to do with other things. It's confusing, I deleted the mod and forgot to delete the custom quests and it still had a weird issue so possibly something is going on there but Im not sure.

• BigTastyNugz added a new version:

• Yeah, I thought it was other things too, even CWX because an error it threw but it seems like its nothing to do with other things. It's confusing, I deleted the mod and forgot to delete the custom quests and it still had a weird issue so possibly something is going on there but Im not sure.

have you tried using hte mod with out custom quests? im having no errors so would like too see your mod list or Load Order.

• Hey there. It seems that the trader is still bugged. My game freezes at generating questing bots. It always generates 2 then on the 3rd and 4th, it will freeze. This was happening yesterday as well, and once I deleted the mod and the quests; the game would load again. I can send you the mod list and load order, but I need to mention I run 155 mods. The game ran fine last night. The only mod I changed today was Yilmaz. I'm guessing that it has to be a communication between questing bots (maybe?) and your quests. I'm not sure to be honest.

• Hey there. It seems that the trader is still bugged. My game freezes at generating questing bots. It always generates 2 then on the 3rd and 4th, it will freeze. This was happening yesterday as well, and once I deleted the mod and the quests; the game would load again. I can send you the mod list and load order, but I need to mention I run 155 mods. The game ran fine last night. The only mod I changed today was Yilmaz. I'm guessing that it has to be a communication between questing bots (maybe?) and your quests. I'm not sure to be honest.

try removing traps-customquests folder and use just the trader if it my trader i will have too look into why it is doing it

• I think its questing bots and the quests from your trader, its making them do something thats causing them not to generate, sadly I cant get any logs seeing what its doing. Wish I could provide more help

Yea i also don't get any logs, only thing we know is it stops generating pmcs if your mod is installed, i use 161 mods and all work's fine but as soon as i add Yilmaz it breaks, hope you can find a fix , this mod seems awesome :)

• Yea i also don't get any logs, only thing we know is it stops generating pmcs if your mod is installed, i use 161 mods and all work's fine but as soon as i add Yilmaz it breaks, hope you can find a fix , this mod seems awesome :)

Have you tried removing traps-custom quests and using just the trader? I need logs or error codes to be able to address issues. I have not had any issues my self

• Yea i also don't get any logs, only thing we know is it stops generating pmcs if your mod is installed, i use 161 mods and all work's fine but as soon as i add Yilmaz it breaks, hope you can find a fix , this mod seems awesome :)

1. spt/logs/log folder - all of them

2- spt/user/logs - the latest .log file that has server-2024-xx-xx in the name.

3. spt/BepInEx - FullLogOutput and LogOutPut

Logs are located here so if you have an error send me the files on discord

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!