Where did you download your game from?
    EFT website
    List of used mods
    Ereshkigal-Akiconfigurator
    Ferhte-BalancePatch-1.0.0
    Fin-AITweaks
    Fin-Economytweaks
    ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod

Ever since the new SPT update I've only been able to run two raids before it starts the "Offline mode" that doesn't save anything, didn't think too much of it till I talked to a friend of mine who told me that it wasn't normal. Recently ( about a week ago) ran into a searching bug that prevented me from right click interacting with anything till I extracted from raid

• There was such an issue some time ago in older versions it should be fixed in the latest versions.

0.12.9.10901 - this is too old version since the time of AKI 0.7 Alpha. AKI 1.0.0 Beta1 was already targeted to 0.12.10.11661 and 1.4.4 is targeted to 0.12.10.12646.

Current Live version is 0.12.10.12893 but AKI is not updated for it yet. Your best solution would be to update Live client, backup current version and wait AKI update or downgrade tool

• My friend ripped his files and sent them to me for this version and he doesn't have the same issues as I do is the weird thing. I understand this a slightly older version versus the current version but surely he would also have the same issues that I do yeah? I haven't had any other issues with the mod/mods until this version. I'll gladly wait for the new version and updates but if there's a way to fix this version until the updates roll out I'd greatly appreciate it!

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!