Lua's Spawn Rework

• Lua added a new version:

Lua

I was waiting for 2.0.0 stable but Reserve map config made me to upload it now

• Fixed reserve spawn points
      • Random Boss/PMC Bots are now properly spawn
      • I'm surprised that no one reported even no pmc bots spawn
    • Fixed missing spawn point for customs sniper scav
      • ZoneBlockPostSniper3
    • Added "boss_insta_spawn_time" and "insta_spawn_time" for all bots
      • To set priority spawn waves, as default value priorities are boss > pmc > raider > scav/sniper scav
    • Added "bossTagilla" to all maps include random
      • WARNING, Tagilla only works on EFT v12.11+
        • Mod will print error logs that you can ignore or you need to remove bossTagilla in the patterns JSON

Lua

You have to update version for Critical bug fixes

Major version update and probably the last
    Tested on 1.51, 1.6.0 and 2.0.0

• Fixed difficulty and type settings bugs
      • It does now correctly choose random type/difficulty
    • Fixed few errors
    • Updated type/difficulty validate method
    • No more bugs
      • ... I hope so

Lua

You have to update version If you playing EFT v12.11 for Critical bug fixes

Time to playing some EFT 12.11

• Fixed and Updated for EFT v12.11
      • Since 12.11, default PMC Bot role (assaultGroup) has been outdated and now fixed
    • Updated default patterns for EFT v12.11
      • You can ignore the errors if you playing EFT v12.10
        Mod will fixes the error that doesn't exists role or boss type
        But still you may edit Factory map for bosses
    • Fixed few minor bugs
  • Is there any known incompatibles for this mod? I have a bunch of mods installed and when I've added this one and set "disableAllSpawnChanges": true in Fin's AI Tweaks, I've noticed that maps are now very sparsely populated. Looks like only the initial wave is spawned.

• Is there any known incompatibles for this mod? I have a bunch of mods installed and when I've added this one and set "disableAllSpawnChanges": true in Fin's AI Tweaks, I've noticed that maps are now very sparsely populated. Looks like only the initial wave is spawned.

Nothing I know of is Fin's AI

And possible for other bot mods that changes spawn waves as well

Have you tried on 1.1.0?

Lua

You have to update version for Critical bug fixes (again)

This time I mean it, really.

• Fixed wave numbers are incorrect
      • since v0.7.0, "insta_spawn_time" occurs this problem
      • Now bots waves spawn correctly therefore no longer first wave only game
  • Raider spawns higher than normal. I changed all "raider waves" to 1 wave of 1 to 2 raiders, however I encountered 4 waves of 3 raiders each on woods. My scav, sniper, and PMC spawn tweaks all came through but raiders seem to spawn higher than they should. Do you recommend moving to the latest release? I am on the 12.10 stable branch version.

• Raider spawns higher than normal. I changed all "raider waves" to 1 wave of 1 to 2 raiders, however I encountered 4 waves of 3 raiders each on woods. My scav, sniper, and PMC spawn tweaks all came through but raiders seem to spawn higher than they should. Do you recommend moving to the latest release? I am on the 12.10 stable branch version.

What's the AKI version you're on?

I'm still suggest to playing on 1.5.1

Also seems like there are nothing wrong with raiders number to function

Lua
    • Added wave numbers check and skip the generation when bot group size is 0
  • I've just played on reserve with the latest version.

Looks like there was additional waves, but, for some reason, most of the spawns were on the square between the garages - about a dozen scavs and raiders were outside and in the buildings.

• I've just played on reserve with the latest version.

Looks like there was additional waves, but, for some reason, most of the spawns were on the square between the garages - about a dozen scavs and raiders were outside and in the buildings.

I think this issues are might on 2.0.0 or 1.6.0 itself not mod related

I have been tested myself for a day and couldn't find a reason and other users may having issues with bot spawns at 2.0.0

Sorry, AKI has yet bleeding edge state which is no mod supports and supposed not using mods unless dev

I suggest to play on 1.5.1 for now

Lua

No need to update spawn pattern config files for this update

• Added config check for "MoreVariety" and "Fin's AI Tweaks" Mods
      • Instead of overwrite the config files, It gives Error log in console to Disable/Enable it
    • Cleaned codes (a bit)
    • Remove unused parameters
  • Sometime my bots don't spawn, or rather, spawn very late. And the server log shows an error. Previously it had to do with bot equipment, but I fixed that by removing it from the pool in the Advanced Bot Loadouts mod.

But now I went into a Factory Daytime Raid, and when the server tries to spawn AI I get this Error:

Edited 4 times, last by Skush ().

• It's not related with this mod and It still caused by ai mods like you used.

you may need to clean game's cache and restart after delete mods

• Does anyone have a config that is as close to the online version as possible? I have been tweaking it to get it there, but I still seem to get Scavs with raider gear that are aimbots, even with the difficulty set to easy, and all raider waves turned off except for reserve and labs. On reserve, tons of scavs with raider gear spawn in sub command. No matter how I set it up. I have uploaded my default config (changed to .txt so I could upload). Any help would be appreciated.

Lua
    • Fixed PMC's USEC Spawn chance config is not working

People who having trouble spawn PMC with Fin's AI Mod,

re-name Fin's AI Mod folder to "zFin-AITweaks" That hopefully fix the problem.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!