Lua's Spawn Rework

• Disregard.

I don't know what happened, but I don't get the bug anymore.

I cut/paste the different versions into/out of the user/mods folder so I could make sure it was the newest version. I had backed up my profile, but didn't realize I cut/paste the file instead of copying it. I noticed when the launcher wouldn't auto log in. I put it back and restarted the server, After doing that, the bug stopped.

So weird. :D

• It was other mods bug than

• Hey got somebody a got and easier playabble config togther with fins AI ich try the hole night but the Scavs and PMCs are oneshoting me every time what i do wrong ?

I Set Dissablespawn by Fins mod and bei Lua´s i disable boss like the instruction but i saw only pmcs and the hol map was empty no one fights or scuffs or anything

And woods only 1 scuff spawnd XD

Edited 2 times, last by Nonames ().

• Lua added a new version:

Lua
    • Fixed triggered waves (button/switch) and reserve, lab switch/buttons
      • No needs to use Chomp's Raider Fix mod but will be fine to use both mod
    • Fixed bug for bosses spawn location when spawn location used "evenly" method
    • Changed bosses esscort amount for multiple waves
      • Instead of same amount of esscort for whole waves, numbers are randomized everytime
    • Supported "akiVersion": 2.1.2

Lua
    • Fixed triggered waves (button/switch) and reserve, lab switch/buttons
    • No needs to use Chomp's Raider Fix mod but will be fine to use both mod
    • Fixed bug for bosses spawn location when spawn location used "evenly" method
    • Changed bosses esscort amount for multiple waves
    • Instead of same amount of esscort for whole waves, numbers are randomized everytime
    • Added new config "chanceSameSideIsHostilePercent" for PMC bots
    • Added "Gifter" as boss in all maps with very little chance
    • Added "LightLoothouse" map spawn wave template to Lua-Default pattern
      • Rogues are spawned in default locations just like vanllia
    • Supported "akiVersion": 2.2.x

Lua
    • Added new config for "usec_default_enemy" and "bear_default_enemy" in pattern config
    • Supported "akiVersion": 2.2.x
  • Hi Lua, i am getting strange glitch - if i have any chance of Cultist's spawn on Night Factory, i dont see any other spawns at all, except Tagilla. Aki 2.2.3.

P.S. Already fixed it, i changed every spawn type from together to random like on other maps)

Edited once, last by X3R0S6 ().

• Anyone know how to disable boss spawning with Lua's Respawn Rework? Tried both "has_boss":disable, & "has_boss":false, --- but still getting them.

Disabling makes bosses spawn still. False makes no bots spawn despite server saying spawn time/place etc.

Guess just need to have them set to true since I can't figure it out, but now even when set to true I don't have bots spawning.

• Anyone know how to disable boss spawning with Lua's Respawn Rework? Tried both "has_boss":disable, & "has_boss":false, --- but still getting them.

Disabling makes bosses spawn still. False makes no bots spawn despite server saying spawn time/place etc.

Guess just need to have them set to true since I can't figure it out, but now even when set to true I don't have bots spawning.

set to false without quotes and make sure the map where you want to edit and save the file.

also check the config.json to make sure again.

• set to false without quotes and make sure the map where you want to edit and save the file.

also check the config.json to make sure again.

Hey Lua, do you mean remove the quotes from the "has_boss" part, and what am I checking in config to make sure? Appreciate you responding to potentially a dumb question too!

Direct Copy/Paste:

"factory_day":{

"map_rules": "AvoidAllPmc",

"show_generated_bots":"all",

"max_spawn_time": 1000,

"max_spawn_time_limit_warning":false,

"max_bot_per_zone": 100,

"allow_other_bot_spawn_with_boss":true,

"has_boss":false,

"bosses_spawn_location_type":"together",

"max_boss":1,

"boss_spawn_trying_loop":1,

"allow_same_boss_spawn":true,

"bosses_also_use_scavs_spawn_locations":false,

"bosses_also_use_raiders_spawn_locations":false,

"cultists_spawn_count_for_max_boss": true,

"cultists_spawn_at_own_locations": false,

• Hi, I want to verify if I understand max_spawn_time correctly. By default it's set to 1000s for every map, which is what's confusing me. Does this mean that waves stop spawning after 1000s? It's confusing me because, why would I want waves to stop at 1000 in shoreline, where the escape time is 3000s?

Also, following the shoreline example, couldn't I set

max_spawn_time=3000

and then control the cut of waves with wave_total and spawn_time_delay_for_each_min/max? for instance, for scavs, if I set

wave_total=10

insta_spawn_waves=0

spawn_time_delay_after_insta_wave=0

spawn_time_delay_for_each_min=100

spawn_time_delay_for_each_max= 100

then the last wave would be spawned at 1000s and no more waves after this one. Is this correct?

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!