Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?e08e6…LRKH6BkJjz4GrLPTASiYXRAGc
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    EFT official website, EOD edition
    List of used mods
    no mods.

Hi all. only just found out about SPT, 5 mins after i updated EFT ;( found an old version in my temp files...very old, pre woods expansion. anyways i set that up and found alpha r6 (the oldest spt) matched and got it running and its been great. played for 2 days and had very few issues.
    however im now level 22 so ive done a fair few quests and have a new issue. whenever i complete a quest, i get a loading circle in the bottom right of the screen and it means i cant move items, complete others quests etc. nothing counts. im assuming it means it has disconnected from the server? it started doing this after a run last night. now i have 3 mission to turn in. i have to turn 1 in, then exit tarkov and reload it to accept the rewards and turn in the next mission then restart again. which is a major faff. any thoughts on fixing it?

also when they release an spt version for the current version of tarkov, will i need to start fresh or is there any way to carry over player data? thanks

• Mate we are going back time here.. It is possibly one of the multiple choice quests which has bugged, specifically polkim hobo comes to mind. Try editing your profile to set this to availableToFinish (I think it is, but it has been a while.)

Failing that try scouring the early support threads for similar. As it is so old it is unlikely someone will have a version running, and as such providing support is difficult..
    As far as profile transfer. No is the short of it, maybe if you edit a couple of things,m but it will likely cause you issue down the road.

My advice would be to just wait the short amount of time it will take the devs to get things either up to date, or get a patcher released.

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!