Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?0b755…VaHbpPo46JY8LKYKZWjN9FnuS
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://mods.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/6-spt-aki/
    List of used mods
    none

Hi, forgive me if I'm an idiot, but playing as a Scav just results in the game being stuck at the counting down of "Local game is starting" (Currently waited for 10 minutes), and when I hit "Back" the game just infinitley stays at "Leaving the game" counting down.

Starting as Scav seems to work on:

-Reserve

-Factory

but does not work on:

-Woods

-Customs

-Shoreline

-Interchange

Playing as PMC works fine.

Both game and SPT-AKI is completely fresh and patched with the newest downgrader.

Many thanks in advance!

(I searched the forums for answers, but only found stuff relating to people using mods, which I am not).

• I had the same problem too back then but mine with PMC instead of scavs. I can scav just fine but i rarely use them so the problem mostly happens on Pmc instead. Mine also happen with full clean state of game no mods. This problem is kinda random they may appear or don't

So far I still can't find the solution the only way is to pray the game don't stuck on "local game starting" and restart it back again if it failed.

Remember to backup your savefile on user/profile just in case something goes wrong, so you will not lose progress.

Sorry if i can't provide the right solution friend :(

• Sorry to hear yours is for the PMC, that sucks.

Starting as Scav seems to works on:

-Reserve

-Factory

but does not work on:

-Woods

-Customs

-Shoreline

-Interchange

• SPT Team

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!