Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?118aa…xsfvsh6J73nn8pqdVLBPwk8DF
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    Downloaded using Official EFT Launcher
    List of used mods
    none

I am having issues starting with 1.5.1. I originally had 1.6 and had lots of issues with but saw the warning today that 1.6 has lots of issues so I tried downgrading to 1.5.1. It hangs on the first loading screen in game. I know I have the correct version as 1.6 worked and 1.5.1 require the same client version according to the version notes. What could be my issue here? I've used downgrade patcher version 1.3.2 and 1.3

• Because you originally had 1.6 installed and then tried to overwrite with 1.5.1 it will not load and if you do load in you will receive trace errors and backend errors, I know this because I did this several times to test things. I would do a fresh install of 1.5.1 with those 2 downgrade patchers 1.3.2 and 1.3.0..

I currently have 1.6.0 installed with some mods and it seems to be working alright for the moment with the occasional hang or constant loading but it's acceptable.

Roach

• Official Post
  • Because you originally had 1.6 installed and then tried to overwrite with 1.5.1 it will not load and if you do load in you will receive trace errors and backend errors, I know this because I did this several times to test things. I would do a fresh install of 1.5.1 with those 2 downgrade patchers 1.3.2 and 1.3.0..

I currently have 1.6.0 installed with some mods and it seems to be working alright for the moment with the occasional hang or constant loading but it's acceptable.

Did make a fresh install as I thought the same thing! Ended up with same issue

Can't be 1 as if that's the issue, it should not have worked with 1.6 as 1.6 and 1.5.1 have the same client requirement.

2. Fixed it, thank you! That didn't make sense to me though as it was fresh install. I didn't think that could be it.

• SPT Team

Set the Label from Unresolved to Solved
  • SPT Team

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!