How to get mods working on bleeding edge

• Care to expound upon that a bit? I don't see any release notes with the latest Bleeding Edge drop either with the files or on the site.

• Bleeding Edge has no support here bud, I'm fairly certain there are notifications or clearly visible messages on this website that there will be no support or release notes given for it, that is the authors/creators of this website's rules, it even says on the Bleeding Edge page.

Roach

• Kippa I'm not sure what OP was looking for here but I'd love to know how to simply kill the fog on the latest BE release if you happen to know where the weather section is located.

• Many mods will work but some of them, especially those that are changing bots in any way, will fail because there are new bot types and some other aren't there anymore (I think they are renamed internally but didn't dive into it yet since, as explained here those are dev versions and are very likely to change before release, so why attempting to fix mods ? Already made Fin's AI work for most bots but not all of them, don't have time).

Waiting is long and boring but keep in mind SPT's devs are benevolent and surely have a lot of things to do before SPT...

• NO SUPPORT FOR BLEEDING EDGE!

To enable mods in Bleeding Edge you must get SPT source code, change it to enable mods and make your own build. If you do not know how to do this - it is not for you. Use stable version, unless you know how to modify source code and compile your own build.

I'm not sure what OP was looking for here but I'd love to know how to simply kill the fog on the latest BE release if you happen to know where the weather section is located.

WeatherConfig values can be edited with mod, but nods are disabled in BE builds.

You are free to make your own BE build with mods enabled or hardcoded new values at WeatherConfig.js if you know how to do this.

• Andrudis

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!