BSG 12.11 Content
    CoreMod
    Ereshkigal AkiConfigurator
    Revingly BiggerKeytool
    Revingly MICC
    SamSWAT EOTechVuduOverhaul
    Ereshkigal AllinOneMod

Hi,
    almost everytime I try to complete a quest I get this weird bug that prevents me from doing anyting apart from exiting the game. I can move in the menus but as soon as I try to move something in the stash o collect something from a reward the objects start blinking and nothing happens.
    I read about the Polikhim bug and I bypassed that quest by modifying the json file in the profile folder (but when I did that I had already completed Chemistry Part 1 which I read was maybe related to the bug), but the bug still happens.
    In my server log every time this happens I get this message:
    [DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 5979f8bb86f7743ec214c7a6 (Polikhim hobo) 2, Started != Success

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 597a171586f77405ba6887d3 (Big customer) 2, Started != Locked

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 596760e186f7741e11214d58 (Postman Pat, p. 2) 2, Started != Success

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 597a160786f77477531d39d2 (Out of curiosity) 2, Started != Locked

[DEBUG] [QUESTS]: fix for polikhim bug: 596a101f86f7741ddb481582 (Kind of sabotage) 2, Started != Fail

How can I solve this issue? Should I edit all this quests and put them on "Success"?
    Thank you for your help

• This bug happens if you have at least 1 corrupt quest, but it is hard to tell which one.

It should be one of quests that is in "Started" state. If you do not have too many "Started" quests, you may backup your profile and try to edit different sets to check which ones cause this issue.

• I was just checking the profile json and I can't find the "Kind of Sabotage" info. When I try to look for the ID in the document I get no results. Maybe that's the problem?

• I think I have solved the issue by putting all the quests that I wrote in the first post on "Success" (it was just one which was failed because I decided to complete the quest with another trader).
    Thread can be closed, hopefully someone will find this fix useful.
    Thanks guys

• Andrudis

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!