EFT official launcher
    List of used mods
    bread & butter
    Ereshkigal-akiconfiguator
    Ereshkigal-AllMissingKeys
    Fin-AITweaks
    TM-151BossEvents
    VeryGery-SellToFleaMarket

When playing as a scav im immediately targeted by other scav AI and they shoot on site. I dont harm, or shoot any scav, they just instantly shoot/kill me if im close, they arent Boss scavs/boss guards. Literally every single scav will shoot on sight when playing as a scav

• have you made changes in b&b, Fin's, or akiconfigurator

also, do you happened to have "curse and tagged" checked on before you go into the raid?

• have you made changes in b&b, Fin's, or akiconfigurator

also, do you happened to have "curse and tagged" checked on before you go into the raid?

I made no changes in any of the mods, besides spawn chances and lowered to vanilla health for pmc's. T&C is not selected

• You have pretty much the same mods as I run and I had the same issue. I've been messing around with configs trying to set everything up and I suspect it is a conflict between B&B and Fins AI. What I did was to go into B&B config and set "fix_scav_cooldown" to false. Since I did that I've done 3 scav runs and been able to approach other scavs. I can't guarantee that this is the fix as I've been changing a lot of settings and was using my scav on factory to test spawns but give it a try.

I'd be interested to look through your configs for B&B and Fin's AI to compare to mine. If you could paste them into a spoiler for me I'd appreciate it. I'm having an issue where I have to use Fin's spawn system as when I disable it in the hope of using B&B's spawns I end up with no PMC's spawning, at least on Factory.

I've added my configs below if you want to look yourself, strictly WIP.

FAIconfig.txt

BNBconfig .txt

note; I only have Scavs and PMC's spawning while testing, if you want Raiders etc you'll have to change their spawns from zero in the FAI config.

Edited 2 times, last by SirDigby ().

• Ill try that fix_scav timer, i did increase it back to its normal settings so i could get that vanilla feel, so im going to try the game now. Here's my config

B&B config.txt

B&B config.txtFIN.txt

• Yeah i dont think pmc's are spawning for me, i have very aggressive scavs instead it seems like. The ones that i have been killing that has pretty high tier loot are scavs and i dont see any tags. Maybe i need to bump up the pmc numbers.

• PMC's are spawning, USEC and BEAR but only bear have dog tags. Is it possible to make USEC and Bear have dog tags not just one faction?

I think Fin's AI comes with ALL PMC are BEAR enabled. Open the Config editor in the latest version and on the Spawns Tab it's the top middle option, both should be set to false.

You may be thinking the Raiders are USEC without Dogtags, check if you have raider waves enabled on the Extra Waves column on same page as above.

• I think Fin's AI comes with ALL PMC are BEAR enabled. Open the Config editor in the latest version and on the Spawns Tab it's the top middle option, both should be set to false.

You may be thinking the Raiders are USEC without Dogtags, check if you have raider waves enabled on the Extra Waves column on same page as above.

Yeah that was it, i missunderstood what it meant. Ah so his mod adds raiders to factory and what not. I just dont want raiders in factory only on where they actually are like reserves and labs.

I changed the raider wave size to zero, and have the standard gluhar raider waves set at its default. i hope it doesnt affect labs in anyway, im guessing it affects where they are spawned on maps that dont usually have them.

I too am having spawn issues with PMC's now, no longer are on factory when testing.

Edited once, last by noxxid3 ().

• Yeah that was it, i missunderstood what it meant. Ah so his mod adds raiders to factory and what not. I just dont want raiders in factory only on where they actually are like reserves and labs.

I changed the raider wave size to zero, and have the standard gluhar raider waves set at its default. i hope it doesnt affect labs in anyway, im guessing it affects where they are spawned on maps that dont usually have them.

I too am having spawn issues with PMC's now, no longer are on factory when testing.

I've not tested labs yet, but I have been playing with the configs to try and iron out the gremlins, I'll have to do some more testing tomorrow but if it works I'll upload my configs for you. I'm just too tired to hit it now, been a long day.

• I've not tested labs yet, but I have been playing with the configs to try and iron out the gremlins, I'll have to do some more testing tomorrow but if it works I'll upload my configs for you. I'm just too tired to hit it now, been a long day.

Fin said to go to the extra waves tab in the config and set radiers waves to zero, and glukar waves to 0 and that should reset it to vanilla, not sure if that includes the max and min values.

• Fin said to go to the extra waves tab in the config and set radiers waves to zero, and glukar waves to 0 and that should reset it to vanilla, not sure if that includes the max and min values.

Yeh the standard raiders on labs should still work, the extra waves option is just that, extra. I made some progress, I just did 3 scav raids without being targeted, had to start a new profile though, are you trying to make it work with an existing profile or a new one? Try starting a fresh profile see if that helps. I'll test a bit more later and if all's well I'll send you the configs.

• Yeh the standard raiders on labs should still work, the extra waves option is just that, extra. I made some progress, I just did 3 scav raids without being targeted, had to start a new profile though, are you trying to make it work with an existing profile or a new one? Try starting a fresh profile see if that helps. I'll test a bit more later and if all's well I'll send you the configs.

Yeah started a new one, that was the issue what you mention before. That fixed it. I have two, one old one used as testing now and new one that is vanilla and progressing. I wish there was CO-OP to get those Ghost recon vibes as that would be amazing without the sweaty online parts. (i know they dont want any COOP aspect). But yeah all that said fixed it thanks :D, i just have some glitches with the quests, some are showing up even when i didnt complete them lol.

• Yeah started a new one, that was the issue what you mention before. That fixed it. I have two, one old one used as testing now and new one that is vanilla and progressing. I wish there was CO-OP to get those Ghost recon vibes as that would be amazing without the sweaty online parts. (i know they dont want any COOP aspect). But yeah all that said fixed it thanks :D, i just have some glitches with the quests, some are showing up even when i didnt complete them lol.

Ah glad it seems to have fixed it, I spent hours trawling through the configs and didn't think to just try that first lol. I'm gonna keep my old profile and then compare it with a new one at the same level to see exactly what it is that is causing the issue, modding is a science. Yeh CO-OP would be cool, but would most likely result in a cease and desist from BSG so best not to poke the hornet's nest. Anyway, may your raids be brimming with GPU's and Bitcoin, until we get to do it all over again with the new AKI.....

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!