Lua's Flea Market Price Updater

• Lua added a new version:

Lua
    • Refactored code a bit
    • Added more configs
      • "Enabled": Default is false, you know what to do
      • "UpdateIntervalSecond": Default is now 1800s (30mins) and Minimum is 600s (10mins)
      • "UpdateFilters": New, now we can pick price datas within time we choose and lowest/highest or average price
        • "Prices": "lowest" or "avg" or "highest"
        • "LimitPriceDataWithinTime_Hour": Default is 24 hours, you can set to -1 for all price history data (around a week data)
      • "UpdatePricesFromTradersForBannedItems": Update flea banned items from traders
        • "Enabled": Default is true
        • "LowPricedItemsOnly": Update only low priced items, prevent item reselling (Why would do that tho)
    • Supported "akiVersion": 3.1.x

Lua
    • Updated for remove old offers that generated before price update, No longer off priced offers in flea market
    • Supported "akiVersion": 3.1.x
  • After downloading from the link for the latest version (that supposedly support AKI 3.2.0), I am still getting incompatibility/out-of-date message in the server logging.

Is the latest link still pointing to an old download/version?

• After downloading from the link for the latest version (that supposedly support AKI 3.2.0), I am still getting incompatibility/out-of-date message in the server logging.

Is the latest link still pointing to an old download/version?

Change in the "package" file "version": "3.1.0", to "version": "3.2.0" and it will work

Lua
    • Fixed a error by Hideout scav case
    • Fixed a bug where trader offers did not appear in flea
    • Supported "akiVersion": 3.2.1
  • Hi, does anyone have a solution to infinite loading on the start menu? I am using spt version 3.7.0

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!