Lirikana's Carriers and Plates

• Lirikana_Nakabe added a new file:

• so , i have a little bit of a problem, and i also hope this is the right place to ask this.

in your armor and plates script, i added a couple of things to add leg slots and arm slots to all carriers and wanted to add the plates so that when i encounter NPCs they would also have plates in the carriers that they are wearing, but it just doesnt work at all...

so this part in the script i added after the armors and rigs are turned into carriers but it just doesnt work...

dunno maybe you can figure something out how to make it work. and sorry if this is the wrong place for this problem (pls dont ban :))

help is greatly appreciated! and also thanks for the amazing mod^^

• ok ok, I think I didn't explain well enough, at lines 84 and 93 i added

Code
    if (items[x]._props.armorZone.includes("Stomach") == true) {
                                alib.carrierAddSlotLegs(x);
                            }
                            if (items[x]._props.armorZone.includes("LeftArm" || "RightArm") == true) {
                                alib.carrierAddSlotArms(x);
                            };

this makes it so that all armors that protect either arms or stomach will get plate slots for arms and legs.

then further down,

I want to add the plates to the specific armors, so that in-game, when I kill NPCs and loot them, they will have armorplates in the slots. so far they don't have them, meaning they are wearing carriers with basically no armor, I tried doing it like this

if you want I can dm you the script on discord, then u could take a look if you wanted

• so now i made sure fins ai mod is last in the load order and now i get these error messages, any idea what might be causing them? (just a small part of it... basically goes through all armors with that error message

• awesome, it works now

i did add the slots via a function that checks wether the armor has armorZones for Stomach or Arms, and gives them the respective slots for the plates to add in. nice thing now is that apart from legs, armors and rigs only get plates for the zones that they protect anyways.

thanks again

• Hello, I have been having an issue with this mod. When I am shot in the chest while wearing chest armor with a plate I hear a loud helmet ricochet/penetration noise as if I were shot in the head

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!