Coremod
    Ereshkigal-AKI Configurator
    Faupi-MunitionsExpert
    LUA-CustomSpawnPoints
    LUA-PlayerBossScav
    S1nk0-Ragstoriches
    ereshkigal-Allinonemod
    thatguy-RandomLootGen

I had this same issue before the update and think I even had a ticket opened on it but I ended up getting busy and not able to try much.
    Issue is pretty straight forward, I turn in a task and boom infinite loading circle in the bottom right.
    I've tried on multiple profiles and it does the same thing when turning in tasks.

• Was this happening from the beginning or started after completing certain number of quests?

Are you using Russian localization?

Could you share a copy of your profile so I could take a look and do some local testing?

certain number of quests, no russian localization.
    My profile should be attached to this message i hope lol

• Was this happening from the beginning or started after completing certain number of quests?

Are you using Russian localization?

Could you share a copy of your profile so I could take a look and do some local testing?

i sent my profile over discord since i couldn't send it over the site, was saying my attachment was invalid lol

• I was having the same issue. Sometimes wiping profile isn't enough, especially after many mod file changes. Try going into the user>profiles folder and deleting the JSON file and THEN wipe the profile. Fixed my issue.

so far I'm fine but yeah I did start a new account with only questmaniac then slowly started adding quality of life mods onto it

• I have the same issue. After "completing" quest, the game stuck in endless loading loop. This issue have appeared in AKI 2.0.0 release, persist in AKI 2.0.1. I am pretty sure, that there were no problem in Bleeding Edge RC.1 version.

List of used mods:

zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen_V-2.1.7

Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater_1.2

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!