Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG
    List of used mods
    basuro-zerotimes
    Ereshkigal-AkiConfigurator
    zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen

Hi, I can't sell certain items to certain traders.

For example, Cyclon should be able to be sold to Therapist, but Therapist won't buy it. The Cyclon is in the stash, but it is greyed out.

There are some other item as well like Damaged Hard Drive.

Some other items that I can't remember also can't be sold to other traders.

• Well, depending on what you're trying to sell where, not every trader accepts all kinds of items. Therapist for example only buys medical supplies, cases and so forth.

Cyclon isn't something Therapist wants to buy, it's a battery, basically building materials.

Therefor, I'm pretty sure this is just intended behavior

If I missed your point, I'm sorry, give me some more details, if you can't sell said items to Fence either, let me know <3

Catching bugs :notlikethis:

• Well, depending on what you're trying to sell where, not every trader accepts all kinds of items. Therapist for example only buys medical supplies, cases and so forth.

Cyclon isn't something Therapist wants to buy, it's a battery, basically building materials.

Therefor, I'm pretty sure this is just intended behavior

If I missed your point, I'm sorry, give me some more details, if you can't sell said items to Fence either, let me know <3

Hi there, thanks for your respond. But I'm pretty sure we can sell cyclon to Therapist. At least it does according to a certain website and mobile app where you can check items prices (flea prices, items required for quest/craft/hideout, as well as traders who will buy at highest prices).

• I'm pretty sure that is intended behavior, either way, it isn't influential enough, in my opinion, you can just sell it to Fence and problem is pretty much solved.
    You can make a bugreport for if it does sell to Therapist in live. It's up to you

Catching bugs :notlikethis:

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!