codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?899fb…vQFbqjAU334aQKeW2gRE6wy87
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?484e0…eYaQjYavi6Q2Rfv6c6MPsbnb9
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    https://www.escapefromtarkov.com
    List of used mods
    Only mod I used was the one to downgrade the version of the game.
    hub.sp-tarkov.com/files/file/142-aki-patcher/#versions

I've tried setting this up quite a few times now. Some were messed because of my tiny brain, but now I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The game loads up and just infinitely loads at this screen.

I've tried:

Fresh install of EFT

Installed all of the prerequisites

Whitelisted the correct files with my AV

Also fully disabled AV

Also a few random things I saw looking through the forums for similar problems.

• i have the same problem i've tried downgrading it with the patcher, not downgrading it, uninstaled the whole game and instaled again, removed my eft folder from documents after the fresh instal and still getting a message that my hash might be the wrong version and i got two options: launch anyway or dont launch and do nothing

• i have the same problem i've tried downgrading it with the patcher, not downgrading it, uninstaled the whole game and instaled again, removed my eft folder from documents after the fresh instal and still getting a message that my hash might be the wrong version and i got two options: launch anyway or dont launch and do nothing

You should start your own topic but still I will answer,

Aki 2.0.0 has locale error within so if your computer's language, date and time settings were set other than US you would have had infinite loading screen error but that fixed with aki 2.0.1.

You should do below steps,

-Remove everything, live and aki tarkov.

- download latest game version through bsg launcher which is 14290

-Copy live files to another folder

-copy aki 2.0.1 to new folder you've created with live files

- launch the aki server and launcher

- if you have loading issue again delete my documents/escape from tarkov folder from your documents

-try again

Hash error happens when you have version mismatch mostly.

Also make sure you've installed .net 3.5 and rest. There are links below,

- Download .NET Framework 4.7.2, .NET Framework 3.5 and .NET 5.0.10. Order does not matter.

if it doesnt work again try to do a raid with live tarkov.

P.s, you don't have to delete live game, just do integrity check through bsg launcher

• Andrudis

Closed the thread.
  • SPT Team

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!