Server Value Modifier [SVM]

• I must be dumb but how can we change values directly to get 40 strengh for exemple ?
    i used the old svm in the post and i can't see how to change it

SVM is NOT a Profile Editor.
    Go here:
    SPT-Aki Profile Editor

<This guy made this mod, check it out

• The tooltips in greed.exe only display for a brief moment for me and then disappear until I mouse over them again. There is not enough time to read the tip. Is there a setting I need to change, or perhaps another way to reference what each setting in the app does? Thank you in advance!

• Every time I load the server, it tells me that I don't have a preset applied when I definitely do. Everything seems to be in the right place, but I can't get the server to recognize my preset. What should I do?

• Every time I load the server, it tells me that I don't have a preset applied when I definitely do. Everything seems to be in the right place, but I can't get the server to recognize my preset. What should I do?

You should have mod in mods folder, run greed.exe, do your prefered options, select a name for the preset, save, apply.
    After that - you should have your preset name file under `presets` folder and `loader.json` in loader folder, with that preset selected.
    If something is not like i described above - you're doing something wrong.

• You should have mod in mods folder, run greed.exe, do your prefered options, select a name for the preset, save, apply.
    After that - you should have your preset name file under `presets` folder and `loader.json` in loader folder, with that preset selected.
    If something is not like i described above - you're doing something wrong.

I have the presets folder, but the only thing in it is GhostFenix's Personal.json. The loader file just says "null." My presets are saved in the Greed.exe, but that's the only place I can find them.

Edit: I just noticed it's saving everything to the desktop. I'm not exactly sure where the files are supposed to go, except for the obvious folders. The only stray I have is ServerGameSettings.json.

Edited once, last by Arterdras: New Information ().

• Wait, are you running Greed on desktop? why?
    You should have the app in the mod folder.
    Hopefully the game is not on desktop as well

• It is not. All the game files and mod files are in C:/Users/Public/SPT and C:/Users/Public/SPT/users/mods respectively. However, when I used Greed to open my Presets folder, it was on the desktop. I moved it and the Loader folder into the correct spots, and its working. I just don't know why it saved everything to the desktop.

Edited once, last by Arterdras: Specification ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!