codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?ad158…yu8ZikUbeKCQTofJyATP9TxNM
    Server log file
    codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?12cbe…6KwWDiHZaxxzFPhWdoTk6L3Nj
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG
    List of used mods
    No mods used, fresh download today of both EFT and SPT.

I attempted to play SPT last night, same issue. Deleted, cleared and redownloaded EFT from the BSG launcher. Deleted, cleared and redownloaded SPT 2.0.1. From the error logs seems that the escapefromtarkov_BE.exe is the issue but this disappears as soon as I start game from launcher then an immediate close out of application.

• ok i to have this problem and i have a question, does the server folder have a special character like # for example? i had named my file #SP-tarkov and it wasn't working but when i took out the # it became fine again

• I don't exactly understand what you mean by "server folder". There's no reason for this to be a ticket, it shouldn't be surprising that changing the name of a folder the program looks for breaks shit

ok i to have this problem and i have a question, does the server folder have a special character like # for example? i had named my file #SP-tarkov and it wasn't working but when i took out the # it became fine again

Don't hijack posts, aswell. Please. Make your own thread

Catching bugs :notlikethis:

• I attempted to play SPT last night, same issue. Deleted, cleared and redownloaded EFT from the BSG launcher. Deleted, cleared and redownloaded SPT 2.0.1. From the error logs seems that the escapefromtarkov_BE.exe is the issue but this disappears as soon as I start game from launcher then an immediate close out of application.

If you're willing to, contact me on Discord, we'll get the issue resolved.

Make sure you read the FAQ aswell, and that the launcher is set to the correct gamepath, and that it's pointing to the copy of EFT you made for SPT

Catching bugs :notlikethis:

• Yo what's with this whole resolve issues of DM thing? It is not very helpful if others encounter issues (which is the main point in having this in an easily to archive format)
    Not using special chars in folder names should be common sense right?
    Your logs have expired, so they cannot shed any light.

The game will delete some unneeded stuff from the folder on first launch (battleye, etc.) This is intended behaviour.

• same issue

2021-09-29 20:25:39.378 +10:00|0.12.11.2.14290|Error|FilesChecker|Consistency ensurance failed. File not exist. File: "EscapeFromTarkov_BE.exe". ElapsedMilliseconds:95

seems weird

• make sure you have all 3 versions of the dot net framework installed. usually is the issue, highest one does not contain all, go to the FAQ section under "Endless loading / Stuck on splash screen / Game crash to desktop" this has the link to all three needed

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• make sure you have all 3 versions of the dot net framework installed. usually is the issue, highest one does not contain all, go to the FAQ section under "Endless loading / Stuck on splash screen / Game crash to desktop" this has the link to all three needed

I have this issue aswell and i can see it boot up but it instantly closes after like 1 second. I have all framework versions. SPT-AKI is fully up to date aswell as Tarkov. Also tried uninstalling all mods and changing the settings back too default value.

• both start a thread of your own and make sure to fill out what’s needed and peeps can try help, makes it confusing when hijacking another thread

• Just for reference, Numerist uninstalled and installed .net 3.5 fresh and worked, from SPT general chat in discord, make sure .net is installed properly peeps

• DeadlyFirex

Set the Label from In progress to Unresolved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!