Lirikana Armor Library
    Classic Gorkas
    Kiki Mysterious Keys 2.0
    Nootropix Friendly Scav Extracts
    Operator
    Revingly Better Meds Revised
    Lirikana Armor Carriers and Plates
    Fin's AI Tweaks

Whenever I buy or sell something to a trader or the flea market, I get an infinite loading circle on the bottom righthand corner of my screen. This started just earlier today.

• Whenever I buy or sell something to a trader or the flea market, I get an infinite loading circle on the bottom righthand corner of my screen. This started just earlier today.

1. 2021-09-29 14:40:18.210 -05:00|0.12.11.2.14290|Error|Default|Error while parsing item upd for item Рубли (id: 2f2b49715429886ec810f749:(
    2. Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Could not convert to integer: 4877634517. Path ''. ---> System.OverflowException: Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.

You have too many Roubles either as single stack or in total. Do you really need 4.8 Billion Roubles which should take 9600+ full stacks with default stack size 500k?

Anyway acceptable value should not exceed 2'147'483'647

I was about to make a post similar to this but instead of buying from traders or the flea market I get the infinite loading screen from completing quests.

That is a totally unrelated to this topic.

Still - edit your profile to change all quests in "Started" state to "Success" or delete records for "Started" quests and accept them again in game.

• kikirio

Closed the thread.
  • kikirio

Set the Label from In progress to Solved

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!