Posts by Im HIgh Tom

My airdrops are not occurring. After suspicion that it wasn't, I changed airdrops to be 100% on Customs, nothing after 3 raids. At one point I believed using the Server Value Modifier mod was causing it. Removed mod, and tried another 3 raids. Still no airdrops.

I'm not exactly getting any errors in my server window that i know of, but i cant read code. but i have noticed that none of my mods are loading in. for example with the server value modifier i have all items examined checked and it doesn't work. or see item value doesn't show item values. I'm almost positive vie done installation correctly, I've been moding quiet a few version of spt now since before 2.3.1. but for some reason i haven't been able to get mods to load with any of the 3.0 versions. please help i love spt and i love the mods. anything you need pls let me know and ill upload as quickly as possible

I have a quick question. One of my favorite parts of the mod is that it adds armbands to distinguish usec, bear, scav etc. I am color deficient, and wonder is there a way to change their colors? Trying to make it so bear, usec, rogues, raiders have the same color, hopefully blue. Is very hard for me to see the difference from some with scav. it helps me from killing scavs as a scav lol

That's odd. -I've put out a fix that should get around that, but it might be indicative of a deeper problem.

Well hopefully it helps, or atleast being aware helps. Its fine for me, for now ill use someone elses gear mod, cause i really wanted the ai tweaking part. but hopefully you figure it out and i can use the whole mod :)