Posts by PlinioJRM

hi, wasnt sure where to put this, but after unpacking a sealed weapon case, i got 160 stacked rd704's. the other box, that had an svd, didnt do that. i am able to unstack it after putting it into my weapon slot, but then i get sent to the menu with "unable to edit a traders item"

That's new. Was the 160 of that weapon due to the main body have a stack of 160 in your configuration? Or did you added "628a60ae6b1d481ff772e9c8" which is the "RD-704" to the configuration file?

PlinioJRM added a new version:

Mod updated for 3.8.0!

Code wise:

• The source code is refactored and refined
    • Using interface to make it easy for anyone to edit

Mod wise:

• The config is now separated into many files for categories
    • Works the same as before

Virus Total Link

hi I got a tiny problem, when I do barters or craft something for some reason the hole stack is being used.

Can you make something to prevent this? ty in advance

I will look into it, However i will not promise as i am almost certain that will require me to dive into client-mod.

I'm trying to stick with server mod only. However if anyone want to create a following client-mod for this server mod, feel free to do so.

What i advice is to unstack them to the appropriate amount that the quest or crafting recipe require.
    ;)

Yeah, i updated the config file on 1.0.3.
    If you download 1.0.3, now barter items enabled will work with airdrop.

You don't have to worry anymore ;)

Right now i'm looking up a way to fix food items consumption, to not deplete the one stacked when consuming stacked ones

Thanks to DrakiaXYZ, i fixed the problem with the airdrop crashing.

Credits to DrakiaXYZ. thank you so much!

• Mod tested and working on SPT-AKI 3.7.4.
    • Change Barter items default value to false.
      Because AKI have an issue when generating Barter items that have Stack changed!
    • VirusTotal Link

I'm looking at the router call. when bater items stack are change something in the airdrop configuration when a map start mess the "ItemCount" somehow. Soon i think i will have a fix.

I think i know what may be the cause of the issue. I'll do some testing to make sure.

Tell me: Did you change "StackMult" with a floating point value? Example: "1.5"

• Correct mod version number
    • "StackMult" property wasn't implemented. Now it will work.
      Please read about it on the "Customization" tab

PlinioJRM added a new file:

That's a different error happening in a different part of the mod. You appear to be using version 1.18.3a or earlier, and that bug should have been fixed in 1.18.4 and onwards.

Thank you so much. You were right. I apologise for not noticing it!

Same for me:

Fin, when you're available, please check this.

Thank you so much.