Posts by gorgoth0

Noting here for others experiencing this issue that deleting the BSG launcher and Tarkov and doing a totally fresh install (which I then copied to a new directory per the Aki instructions) has fixed the errors I was seeing with the patcher.

Hey everyone,

Big fan of this mod, and all the hard work being put into it! I hadn't played it for a while, and wanted to revisit it, so I redownloaded EFT, the most recent version of SPT AKI and the AKI Patcher.

When I go to downgrade via the patcher from 12.12.3.16266 to 12.11.7.15680, I get an error stating "The file 'E:\SPT AKI\EscapeFromTarkov_Data\sharedassets9.resource' already exists." and the patcher closes.

I have made sure I am working out of a clean, new copy of my EFT (live) folder, which I've also verified the integrity of using the BSG launcher. I've tried it a few times now, and it yield this same error each time.

Perhaps I am going out of order, or placing the Aki_Patches folder and patcher.exe incorrectly? My current understanding is that I should be doing the following:

Create a new copy of the EFT (live) folder

Extract the Aki Patcher using 7Zip, not WINRAR

Copy the Aki_Patches folder and Patcher.exe into my new copy of the EFT (live) folder

Run patcher.exe

Is there something obvious I am doing wrong here? Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

P.S. I don't have any logs, because I hit errors with the patcher before I even install SPT AKI!

Hey there, I am having seemingly the exact same issue, the only difference being I am attempting to use the newest patcher to go from 12.12.3.16266 to 12.11.7.15680. I've tried this many times, and always run into the exact same issue at sharedassets9.resource already existing.

As far as I can tell, I am following the instructions to a "T", but keep hitting this issue each time.

Any ideas?