codepaste.sp-tarkov.com/?f2373…aFhEUGcmfFPLTLrWf1BL8wkxM
    Have you read the FAQ?
    Yes
    Where did you download your game from?
    BSG Launcher
    List of used mods
    none

baorW4v.png

Downgrade patcher comes up with this message every time at this time. I've tried verifying eft files through bsg launcher then patching those and it still does not work.

• I unzipped the downgrade patcher again and it came up with a crc error for several files. I just redownloaded it and checked that there were no errors unzipping it as well as doing an integrity check on EFT client files before copying them over and I still get the same error.

• ye in my experience the integrity check from the BSG launcher doesn't do anything :kekw:

try what Kobrakon recommended and go from there.

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• I have redownloaded EFT up to 3 times already with no luck and deleting the offending file does get the patcher past the original point of error but a similar error will pop up for a different file. Replacing the offending files with ones from the Live EFT folder gives the same error as in this post.

• Yes, there's a list of 12 files the patcher says already exist.

\escapefromtarkov_data\sharedassets9.resource

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\audio\voice\missing.bundle

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\items\mods\barrels\barrel_mk16_254mm.bundle

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\weapons\akm\akmn_client_assets.bundle

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\weapons\akm\akms_client_assets.bundle

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\weapons\akm\vpo_209_client_assets.bundle

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\weapons\akm\vpo_client_assets.bundle

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\items\mods\barrels\barrel_mk16_355mm.bundle

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\items\mods\barrels\barrel_mk16_457mm.bundle

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\items\mods\charges\charge_mk16_fn_std.bundle

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\items\mods\sights front\sight_front_mk16_fn_std.bundle

\escapefromtarkov_data\streamingassets\windows\assets\content\items\mods\sights rear\sight_rear_mk16_fn_std.bundle

I deleted them from the copy of EFT(Live) I made and started the patcher again. It completes successfully (or without error at least), then I copied over the SPT AKI files as per the instructions. Once finished, launching everything results in an infinite loading screen.

• The infinite loading screen bug can be bypassed by alt tabbing while on the splash screen then jumping back on and giving it a few and then it’ll load in

No dice. I'm not sure if this is a separate issue or related to the issues with the patcher, but I've looked through all the previous solved issues for the infinite loading screen and tried them, including full delete/reinstall of EFT and SPT assets.

• 1) Copy EFT to new folder

2) Copy SPT AKI files over new EFT folder contents

3) Copy patcher to new EFT folder, run patcher.exe

4) "File already exists" errors, as stated above

5) Write/run batch script to delete the 12 "already existing" files in the new EFT folder

6) Re-run patcher.exe, reports successful completion

7) Start server, wait until everything reports in, start launcher

/8) Loading screen ad infinitum. Alt+tab in/out a few times, no changes.

• I had the same trouble with it, but I got it working by doing this order:
    download EFT
    patch it
    then aki on top.

when I patched with aki already in there it didn't work at all.

• if you are doing that you don’t need a patcher,

as it’s downloading client files not through your launcher, we can’t help you with that.

I will be removing any link to it as I shouldn’t have shared the link in the first place

• regards op post:
    make sure you use 7ZIP to unpack the files and patcher(not winrar),

order should be game files

patcher

Then server files

let me know

• Hey there, I am having seemingly the exact same issue, the only difference being I am attempting to use the newest patcher to go from 12.12.3.16266 to 12.11.7.15680. I've tried this many times, and always run into the exact same issue at sharedassets9.resource already existing.

As far as I can tell, I am following the instructions to a "T", but keep hitting this issue each time.

Any ideas?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!