Posts by Brugga

Oh, I'm sorry. A few days ago this version was available. You can try installing SPT 3.7.0. It is stable and most popular mods work, but I advise you to make a backup of your profile in eft folder/user/profiles

No worries at all! Thank you for the help! I was able to get SPT 3.7.0 working but mods were not available at that time. I'll definitely just stick to that for now though. Thank you again!

Try uninstalling your live EFT files, make sure the folder has been deleted and no live files remain. Download the game again.

Start the game up till you see the main menu. exit.

Use the SPT installer again in an empty folder.

Sorry it took so long to reply, it took me about 20 or so hours to even get back into my EFT account to reinstall live, but it did not work. I uninstalled the game, the launcher itself and the appdata folder, it gave me the same error when I ran the installer.

Hi :) Delete everything from the game directory, close BSG Launcher and download the required version from link from the official EFT developers discord server http://cdn-11.eft-store.com/cl…Client.0.13.1.3.25206.zip (BSG Discord link). Unzip the archive into the game folder and install SPT 3.6.1 from here https://dev.sp-tarkov.com/SPT-…leases/releases/tag/3.6.1.

As far as this workaround goes, the link for the client download leads me to a 404. It also does that when I go through the link provided through discord as well.

When I try to install SPT-AKI, I get to the part where the patcher is running, then mid downgrade the patcher closes automatically and the installer reads, "A patch failed to apply." I have tried reinstalling the live build of EFT twice, changing the app I use for zip folders (WinRAR to 7zip), and manually installing AKI. None of the options I have tried worked. I have installed AKI hundreds of times by now, even on the same PC, and this is the first time I have ever had this problem.

Fin added a new version:

Fin

Thanks for the update Fin, everything seems to be working fine now. Much love homie.

Looking into this now, I believe I'm able to replicate this bug. -I assume you were getting a server error about .includes and undefined? If so, that's on track to be fixed in FAIT and FiBIT (hopefully) sometime today.

Edit: The root of the problem is that the backup sights mod adds attachment options that aren't ingame items. I'll try and create a workaround on my end, but this is primarily an All The Backup Sights bug, it seems, that will affect any mod that tries to programmatically alter bot inventories based on what attachment options are available to each item.

Can you clarify exactly what you mean by this? Are they not counting for quests, not fighting eachother, etc.?

Ofc. PMCs, scavs and rogues aren't fighting each other. I'm the only one being shot at all raid. When I kill a "PMC" the dogtag is on their body, but on the kill list they're shown as scavs or rogues. Also, when doing scav runs, killing a PMC aggros other scavs.

I took two screenshots showing what I'm talking about. Thanks!

Hello,

I'm currently using AKI 3.2.2 and FAIT 1.24.4 and the PMCs are spawning and acting as scavs and rogues, but still have their dogtags when killed. Any help with this?

Thanks.

EDIT: forgot to mention that I do have both of the scavs fight with pmcs buttons set to true.

Hey all, first I should mention that I'm still using SPT-AKI 2.3.1. But I am having an issue with FAIT (using the latest version for 2.3.1) where the game doesn't launch at all. If I press start in the AKI launcher it just says "Patching..." then doesn't do anything. This was previously only an issue I had with Zicoman's config, but now FAIT refuses to work no matter what settings I'm using. If someone has a solution that would be much appreciated, thanks!

Welp, nevermind. pepescream

Hey all, first I should mention that I'm still using SPT-AKI 2.3.1. But I am having an issue with FAIT (using the latest version for 2.3.1) where the game doesn't launch at all. If I press start in the AKI launcher it just says "Patching..." then doesn't do anything. This was previously only an issue I had with Zicoman's config, but now FAIT refuses to work no matter what settings I'm using. If someone has a solution that would be much appreciated, thanks!