Posts by Lebra

Apologies in advance if this is old information, but I'm quite sure raiders are being replaced as scavs. I did a few runs on Reserve attempting raider-kill tasks & eventually saw in my post-raid kill list that there were quite a few names present which indicated they were raiders (according to EFT wiki) but the list categorized them as scavs, & resulted in no task progress. The other mod I'm using is AIO which has the "Chomp-RaiderSpawnFix" option enabled, unsure if that's interfering with it.

I also haven't encountered a single rogue after 7 runs on Lighthouse, exploring the water treatment & cottage areas, whether that's relevant.

Lastly a side question, sometimes I've noticed regular scav names tagged as "Boss" in the kill list instead of the regular "Scav", does that mean something specific?

Thanks

I don't have the exact values here, but I set the time to recognize the player to 1.5, the aim time to 1.6, (1.7 for snipers), increased the bullet spread 1.7, reduced the distance they see you to 0.7, and I think I increased their recoil a bit, to 1.3. Also, reduced their view angle to around 210 degrees. With these changes the fights are now fair to me. I can survive if I use cover and relocate after I've been shoot at, but I'll get wrecked if I stay in the open for more than a few seconds. I also usually get enough time to get one or two rounds on target if I spot them before they do. I would suggest you try messing around with these values and test it. If you get killed in an unfair way and don't want to lose your kit, just alt-tab and kill the server window the moment you die, close the game and restart. You'll get your stuff upon restarting (don't let the game get to the death screen though, or you'll lose all). Also, since I don't think the bosses are affected by these changes, I included all the bosses names in the "high level AI" bracket just to be sure (in the general tab of the config.exe I think). Summarizing, mess around with those values, since everyone has different skills those settings might be to hard or to easy for you.

Good luck!

I'll experiment a bit with the values you've given, I think boss followers (Glukhar's especially) were the most unfair-destructive & seemingly having pin-point accuracy 200+ meters away, not bosses themselves in my experience. There's no fear about the loss of gear (despite playing without the use of Flea) I'm definitely after a difficult experience, I just wish to engage in firefights and have a realistic chance as opposed to feel like almost every PMC/raider/follower is equipped with a kill-switch-sniper upon detection (although that happened rarely).

Greetings Fin, I was wondering if you could provide some numerical values for the most impactful difficulty modifiers in your mod when it comes to AI behavior & difficulty, in comparison to default settings. An example would be "-overallAIDifficultyMod" where you recommend "-4 to 4", or "-aiAimSpeedMult" where you recommend "0.5 to 1" but what would these values be if it was default 2.3.0 difficulty?

I'm curious because I want to start a 2.3.0 playthrough and I would like to configure your mod to be somewhat realistic, my last playthrough in 2.2.3 I had moments where I might miss my first bullet on a running AI 200+ meters away and they instantly flick and laser me in a 3round burst with an SMG within a second, despite having AI aiming for headshots disabled, which quickly became tiresome and demotivating.

The additional enemies, configurable loadouts, better common sense in AI and especially progressive mode make the experience so much better but once in a while I got these absolute titan-status AI that just delete me upon seeing a pixel of my body is what I wish to alter a bit.

Thanks in advance Fin.

I'm still looking in to this one, but it's another that I can't seem to replicate on my end. -Out of curiosity, what combination of EFT build and AKI version are you using when you get this?

Personally, my EFT version's supposedly 12.12.10.16367 (according to live launcher) then downgraded from latest AKI (12.12.11.16440) to 12.11.7.15680 and playing on "FIN-AITweaksVer 1-19-4i". I didn't use your latest version because I couldn't get progressive mode to work on it, then later on read it was bugged so I stuck with 1-19.

My mod combination is CoreMod, AntigravArmbands, FleaMarketPriceUpdater, SamSWAT-FOV, AllinOneMod, Fin-AITweaks, ThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen.

The issue in question never occurred with these mods until progressive mode was enabled, whether it's progressive mode on its own or it conflicting with another mod I'm unsure. However I've had gametime where it doesn't happen for a while, and then it happens every other raid so I'm still lost.

Let me know if there's any more info I could give or test.

snip

-Alternatively, try adding 5e85aac65505fa48730d8af2 and 5f647fd3f6e4ab66c82faed6 to the blacklist. These are some incredibly problematic item IDs that just keep resurfacing despite all my fixes x.x

It was as you thought, adding those 2 ID's as blacklisted weapon spawns fixed everything.

Getting this error which prevent raid to end as well as hanging up when I close the game and restart it. It takes a server reset to make it work again:

I've been experiencing the same thing as RainDreamer has, and after doing some testing I heavily suspect it's related to ProgressiveMode being enabled, you'll get max a raid or two without issue & everything after that it holds you hostage on a blank screen upon extracting, where you have to restart the game/server/launcher in order to fix, and since you're force-quitting, it's often a 50/50 gamble whether you keep the stuff you got in said raid, so it can get tedious. I've also noticed the "[ERROR] Level = X" appears after every raid but only seems to bug you out after a raid or two, so I might be completely wrong in my suspicion.

Let me know if there's any more information I can provide to help

I've randomly started to get an error that prevents all AI from spawning on maps, it's on a level 21 account that's had 0 changes to files, configs or mods since creation of profile. I've done a complete fresh install of EFT + AKI + downgrade along with all mods in use and copying the profile as a backup. I'm assuming it's either related to a corrupted profile in some way, or an AI Tweaks issue. No issues have been had up til this point, one raid it works, the next had 0 spawns.

(Mods in use are the following: Coremod, Kiki-AntigravArmbands, Lua-FleaMarketPriceUpdater, SamSWAT-FOV, ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod, zFin-AITweaks, zThatGuyXIV-RandomLootGen)

Error:

• [375ae576f29bc6c658b9af2f][127.0.0.1] /client/game/bot/generate
    • TypeError: Cannot read property '_props' of undefined
    • at G:\EFT - SPT\obj\bundle.js:24247:58
    • at Array.some (<anonymous>)
    • at Function.isItemIncompatibleWithCurrentItems (G:\EFT - SPT\obj\bundle.js:24247:29)
    • at Function.generateModsForItem (G:\EFT - SPT\obj\bundle.js:24121:27)
    • at Function.generateWeapon (G:\EFT - SPT\obj\bundle.js:24033:33)
    • at Function.generateInventory (G:\EFT - SPT\obj\bundle.js:23925:22)
    • at Function.regenBot (G:\EFT - SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:2458:33)
    • at Array.pmcScavAlliance (G:\EFT - SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:1736:19)
    • at Object.botGen [as botGenerationQueue] (G:\EFT - SPT\user\mods\zFin-AITweaks\src\mod.js:4296:69)
    • at Function.getResponse (G:\EFT - SPT\obj\bundle.js:26266:57)

Thanks in advance