Posts by Salchi

I'm having the same issue with the flea. I'm lvl 31, using my previous profile. Before there where no trade items in the flea, no food and no meds (only the ones trader have), now everything is available. Just checked the config for the mod and all flea changes are set to true. The only thing that is loading after realism mod is zPlatinum-SPTRealismAmmoStats-1.0.1

Edit: Just tested a new profile and it seems to be working. Only trader stuff is avaiable at LVL1. From the sv log it seems I have tier 6 flea unlocked in my 31lvl profile. Maybe it was not working correctly before? or maybe is a migration issue?

Edit 1: I went back to 3.41 to check (I have both EFT's installed). I can verify that I have lots of barter goods unlocked which I thought I didn't, so my bad there. However I can now buy most food, which wasn't avaiable in 3.41 and now is in 3.5. The other thing I see is that in 3.41 I couldn't sell Grizzlys in the flea and I can en 3.5, and I can also sell an M4A1, which I can't in 3.41. There seem to be some inconsistencies between versions. I have the same mods in both varsions (except from SVM which isn't ready yet)

Edit 2: I think it mostly working, there are some noticeable differences on the available items between 3.41 an 3.5, but not everything is avaiable

I got M61 ammo from a plane drop which had no icon in the inventory. After extracting I got Object Reference not set to an instance of an object. After alt+f4 and restarting the game would load forever, not getting into the main menu. Removing this mod solved the issue

I think the Purified Water Canister taking a long time might be by design, since it is used to produce moonshine which is very expensive. I didn't notice this when I asked, since it's my first time playing. I guess it's the same as with the bitcoin farm, it would ruin the game to have it spit bitcoins too fast. Thanks!

are snipers spawning for you? I think there might be an issue with LUA's rework, because they sure did spawn with FAIT. I've played several raids in customs and none spawn.

edit: nevermind...it was just a long string of bad luck I guess... next ride after this on spawned lol

hi, the time changer and "debug" mode are working, but non of the other changes work on 2.3.1 (so I can't remove fog for instance). Is this a known issue for using this version on 2.3.1 or am I missing something? thanks

EDIT: Nevermind....I'm dumb, I had to enable "debug mode" to be able to change the weather (insert facepalm meme)

Hi, I have fastHideoutProduction enabled but Purified Water Canister produced from the water collector still takes hours to produce. Is this a known issue? I'm still using version 2.7.1 but didn't see anything about this in the changelog. Thanks

Hi, I want to verify if I understand max_spawn_time correctly. By default it's set to 1000s for every map, which is what's confusing me. Does this mean that waves stop spawning after 1000s? It's confusing me because, why would I want waves to stop at 1000 in shoreline, where the escape time is 3000s?

Also, following the shoreline example, couldn't I set

max_spawn_time=3000

and then control the cut of waves with wave_total and spawn_time_delay_for_each_min/max? for instance, for scavs, if I set

wave_total=10

insta_spawn_waves=0

spawn_time_delay_after_insta_wave=0

spawn_time_delay_for_each_min=100

spawn_time_delay_for_each_max= 100

then the last wave would be spawned at 1000s and no more waves after this one. Is this correct?

Thanks!

So, I've been studying LUA's mod configuration, and gone through your default settings. There seems to be no issue, only that I'm too used to FAIT spawns and it feels off to find so many PMCs. You can disregard my previous comments, the mod seems to be doing what you set it up to do. I'll use your config to fine tune the spawns to my liking. Thanks!

Regardless I'm not sure why you're finding low quantities of scavs anyways, I like to troubleshoot things most of the time with the default configs and the quantities for scavs seem just fine to me. Scavs have an instant wave along with PMCs at the start of large maps, but scavs only start their wave spawns shortly after the raid has begun. so as the raid continues you will find more scavs.

I'll test a few rides with the default raid time to check if it's related. Maybe it's just that I'm used to the ammount of scavs from FAIT spawns. Thanks

Edit: After some testing, it seems unrelated to raid time. I'm just seeing unusual amounts of PMCs (compared to FAIT spawns at least). What feels off is that they are spawning in locations where I'll usually find scavs, like the % chance of replace a scav with a PMC in FAIT.

Thanks, I'm already using AI disabler. The main issue is that there are too many pmcs and not enough scavs. It's not that the maps are desolate. I'll try to play with regular timer as now that I know the maps there's really no need for extended raid time. It feels like the pmc spawns are overriding every scav spawn point.

Hey, is it normal to have almost every single spawn be a PMC or a group of PMCs? I keep finding piles of dead PMCs and one or two alive camping, literally everywhere. In shoreline for instance, the cottage zone is filled with PMCs, the pump station had boss once, but twice now PMCs, the road to custom extract, PMCs. There are scavs but are very few. Last raid I got 5 PMC kills and 3 scavs. Im using default settings for LUA and FAIT.

edit: I forgot to mention, I'm using AIO to extend the raid time to 120min. Could this be messing with the bot spanws?

Thanks

I have a quick question. I popped in the AKiconfigure mod specifically to extend raids quit a bit so i can just chill. My question is I think the akiconfigure mod is conflicting with the FAIT mod and bots are going back to how they were without modding. I tested this in the FAIT system because I put such huge debuffs on the bots they barely hit me when I was point blank and when aki goes in it seems they get over written.

***side note it is pretty hilarious giving the AI shot spread and recoil values over 5. they get so jacked up they shoot everywhere but straight ahead***

you can change the raid length manually without mods. Go to

EFT\Aki_Data\Server\database\locations\

each folder is a map. Edit base.json and find "escape_time_limit". That's the raid duration in minutes.

Hope it helps.

I don't have the exact values here, but I set the time to recognize the player to 1.5, the aim time to 1.6, (1.7 for snipers), increased the bullet spread 1.7, reduced the distance they see you to 0.7, and I think I increased their recoil a bit, to 1.3. Also, reduced their view angle to around 210 degrees. With these changes the fights are now fair to me. I can survive if I use cover and relocate after I've been shoot at, but I'll get wrecked if I stay in the open for more than a few seconds. I also usually get enough time to get one or two rounds on target if I spot them before they do. I would suggest you try messing around with these values and test it. If you get killed in an unfair way and don't want to lose your kit, just alt-tab and kill the server window the moment you die, close the game and restart. You'll get your stuff upon restarting (don't let the game get to the death screen though, or you'll lose all). Also, since I don't think the bosses are affected by these changes, I included all the bosses names in the "high level AI" bracket just to be sure (in the general tab of the config.exe I think). Summarizing, mess around with those values, since everyone has different skills those settings might be to hard or to easy for you.

Good luck!

I always thought those were just scavs with "middle" difficulty setting for their AI. When you loot them they don't have dog tags, they are just regular scavs

Does the AI difficulty change the aim settings? if I set the aim time to let's say 1.3, does higher difficulty AI get smaller times? Or does it only change the AI reactiveness? Thanks

Hi, I was wondering if using the "start server at specific time" option would mess with the insurance timers, since it's resetting the server timer to a specific time. Is it safe to use? will the time to get gear back from insurance be retained or does it have any issues? thanks!