Ereshkigal-AllinOneMod

• CWX added a new version:

CWX

CHANGELOG:

• changed it so if you have "AllTraders4Stars" set to true, "UnlockAllItemsAtLL1" will not run, even if set to true.
    • changed some extra bits needed to not cause issues with "assort.items"
    • changed some extra bits needed to not cause issues with Ragfair not having a quest assort
    • fixed errors being displayed when not enabled

PLEASE DON'T DM ME FOR SUPPORT, UNLESS I ASK YOU TO, I WILL NOT ANSWER THEM.

I DO NOW HAVE THE POWER TO BONK SO DON'T DO THE ABOVE!

WEEWOO :kekw:

• i need a little help. i downloaded the allinone mod and coremod, i extracted files from the archive and put it is mods folder and it not working

• i need a little help. i downloaded the allinone mod and coremod, i extracted files from the archive and put it is mods folder and it not working

After you put the mod in the folder for the first time, run the server once and you will get a warning that the config file has been created. Then close the server and if there are any settings you want to make in the config file, do it. Mood will work when these processes are completed.

The rest is normal operation, wait for the server to load and then open the launcher and enter the game.

• Official Post

After you put the mod in the folder for the first time, run the server once and you will get a warning that the config file has been created. Then close the server and if there are any settings you want to make in the config file, do it. Mood will work when these processes are completed.

The rest is normal operation, wait for the server to load and then open the launcher and enter the game.

That is the case only for AkiConfig, and not AIO mod

• Hi guys! I have a question and be very glad if you can help me - my traders assrtment are extremly lean. They are not have a half of avalible in game variations of ammo , equippmet and other. Levels of traders are high but nothing changes. I was rety ALL of trader mods and made a changes in AIO trader config and nothing happend. Pls tell me if are any way to make traders sell all in game weapons ammo and equipment with infiniy count just like it was in previous versions or its all uselees?

• Hello I'm very new to all of this and tried to add this mod following all the instructions provided, however when I launch the server and it attempts to load the mods it says: Mod CoreMod -2.2.2 is missing package.json and invalid mod encountered then can load the game up normally. But no matter what I do I cannot figure out why its saying package.json isn't there when it is. Again I'm very new to all of this and hope someone can assist me? (so this is happening with any mod I try and add to mod folder what am I doing wrong?)

Also would like to say thank you for this amazing work SPT is what EFT has needed for a long time and cannot believe it took me this long to discover you guys :)

Edited once, last by MikeyJ4242: update info of issue ().

• Official Post

Hello I'm very new to all of this and tried to add this mod following all the instructions provided, however when I launch the server and it attempts to load the mods it says: Mod CoreMod -2.2.2 is missing package.json and invalid mod encountered then can load the game up normally. But no matter what I do I cannot figure out why its saying package.json isn't there when it is. Again I'm very new to all of this and hope someone can assist me? (so this is happening with any mod I try and add to mod folder what am I doing wrong?)

Also would like to say thank you for this amazing work SPT is what EFT has needed for a long time and cannot believe it took me this long to discover you guys :)

Hi Mikey.

Ensure you are unzipping the mods into your SPT/user/mods folder and inside the mods folder should contain a folder with the name of the mod itself and files inside it including the package.json.

• Hello, loving the mod, but I have a problem changing the config (Tbh, I have a problem with config editing with all mods). When I change a setting, it works for the next session I have with the game, however, when I exit the game, the config settings change back to default, which means I have to edit the settings all over again for them to work the next time I launch the game. Is there any reason you know this could be happening? Sorry if this is a dumb question, Im pretty new to modding Tarkov.

UPD: Ok, found the solution. Thanks to GhostFenixx, I found out that Notepad II's backup feature should be turned off to fix this issue.

• Hi, I have fastHideoutProduction enabled but Purified Water Canister produced from the water collector still takes hours to produce. Is this a known issue? I'm still using version 2.7.1 but didn't see anything about this in the changelog. Thanks

• HI there,

Great mod, but I'm having a slight issue.

I'm currently looking for a way to edit the max weight limit, but after I edit it and go into a raid the game crashes (or bots disappear, no sound, etc) still crashes.

I tried:

"WeightOptions": "Forced",

"WeightChanger": -0.5 (-50, -500),

Any help is welcome. 8)

Thanks in advance! :thumbup:

P.S. Yes I'm a loot goblin xD

• Official Post

as per the Readme, don't go minus on weight, it will cause this to happen, i plan to add a guard to not allow this in the future

Hi, I have fastHideoutProduction enabled but Purified Water Canister produced from the water collector still takes hours to produce. Is this a known issue? I'm still using version 2.7.1 but didn't see anything about this in the changelog. Thanks

I was unaware of this, atm i don't have time to debug/update so sorry you'll have to deal with it for now

• I think the Purified Water Canister taking a long time might be by design, since it is used to produce moonshine which is very expensive. I didn't notice this when I asked, since it's my first time playing. I guess it's the same as with the bitcoin farm, it would ruin the game to have it spit bitcoins too fast. Thanks!

• Hi there. thanks for the mod. I get this error after changing some of the config.json values. any help would be appreciated

[ERROR] Trace:

SyntaxError: K:\SPTARC\SPTARKOV\user\mods\ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod 2.7.4\config\config.json: Unexpected token F in JSON at position 186

at parse (<anonymous>)

at Object.Module._extensions..json (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1106:22)

at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:928:32)

at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:769:14)

at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:952:19)

at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:88:18)

at new Ereshkigal (K:\SPTARC\SPTARKOV\user\mods\ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod 2.7.4\package.js:20:24)

at Object.<anonymous> (K:\SPTARC\SPTARKOV\user\mods\ZEreshkigal-AllinOneMod 2.7.4\package.js:34:18)

at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1063:30)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1092:10)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!