Ereshkigal-AllinOneMod

• This mod has been superseded by "KMC Server Value Modifier by GhostFenixx".

His mod provides a slick interface instead of manually adjusting configuration files.

Almost all features have been adopted and new ones added, to make his mod the defacto All-In-One mod.

Note: Do not use any of the provided presets as they will corrupt your profile.

The author is from Ukraine so please be patient when reporting bugs.

Cheers

• CWX added a new file:

CWX

My flea market is no longer usable after the mod, also how do i activate some of the mods for the game? im pretty new to modding

• My flea market is no longer usable after the mod, also how do i activate some of the mods for the game? im pretty new to modding

Sadly this mod is no longer being updated and is several SPT versions behind, this may cause bugs/crashes/conflicts etc.. or it may not even work at all because it hasn't been updated for a very long time. I do believe KMC Server Value Modifier by GhostFenixx does a similar job, if not a better job than AIO mod, I can't say 100% as I have never used this mod.

Edit: if you need assistance on making sure your game with your mods are up-to-date feel free to drop me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Roach

Edited once, last by Rad Roach ().

• Sadly this mod is no longer being updated and is several SPT versions behind, this may cause bugs/crashes/conflicts etc.. or it may not even work at all because it hasn't been updated for a very long time. I do believe KMC Server Value Modifier by GhostFenixx does a similar, if not better job than AIO mod, I can't say 100% as I have never used this mod.

Edit: if you need assistance on making sure your game with your mods are up-to-date feel free to drop me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Like i said any help would be appreciated. im still fairly green when it comes to my pc and modding considering ive only had it for 2 months, so any help with updating the game or getting mods would be awesome. Thank you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!